BTOB [Hyunsik] Star

BTOB, VIXX & B1A4 One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Hyunsik Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the members (sadly)

This story is made up entirely by my imagination

Any similarities to any context is purely coincidental

 

Characters: Hyunsik, You, BTOB

 

-BTOB dorm, 2am-

Hyunsik was still staying up to complete one of his compositions, just in sweat pants. Little did he know, there was a new coordinator for the group and she was lead around to their dorms; getting used to the long schedules and where they always sleep.

That's right, it's you.

You were surprised to find him sitting on the dining table, his toned body sparkled with perspiration right in front of your eyes, totally not blocked by random fans that would surely squeal at the sight. Sure you weren't a HUGE BTOB fan, but this was enough to convince you who your bias would be. His blonde hair was stuck to his forehead as he placed all his concentration on his lyric book, totally unaware of your presence.

That was until he threw his book at the wall near the door in frustration when he couldn't think of the right melody. Both of you froze, in shock, as your eyes met with his, the two of you equally unsure of how to deal with this situation.

The following options were weighed in your mind:

Option 1- Run away (But you'll bound to see him again since you were their coordinator)

Option 2- Be the first one to say hi (and then be followed by total awkward silence)

Option 3- Pick his book up and give it to him, say hi, watch his response. If his response is negative, flee for your life.

“Yes, option three it was.“ you muttered, quickly fishing up his cascaded book which was filled with pen and pencil markings. “Umm here,“ you squeaked out softly, handing him his book, hands accidentally brushed against his. The sensation was one that was warm, and comfortable, and oh how you wished you could hold it again.

“T-thanks,“ he stuttered, flushed red from the sudden contact that he unknowingly enjoyed.

Though there was silence in the living room, apart from Sungjae's sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter