Sad times

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

Seung Hyun's POV:

Suddenly I felt my phone shaking and making sound in my pocket. Who is it?

I saw that it was a text from Jiyong.

 

From: Jiyong

Hey where are you? You suddenly went away without telling us, but please come home.

We need something to tell you ;)

 

Jiyong ^_^

To: Seung Hyun

 

Something to tell me? I can't go away now...!?

 

''What is it..?'' chaerin asked. She was probably wondering who it was.

''Nothing...'' I said softly. ''Just the rest of the boys...''

''Oh is there something wrong..?''

''Don't know but they want me to come home to tell me something.''

''Well go on then... I can care for myself and for Seungri.''

 

No... I wasn't going to leave her here alone in this hospital without knowing if Seungri is going to recover. She needs me and although we don't really know each other that good it's good to have at least somebody at your side.

 

'No...'' I said. ''I stay here, you can't do this on my own.''

''Thanks...'' She smiled slightly but I knew that she wasn't really happy, she probably was only thinking about Seungri.

 

After a while I see a tall doctor walking out of the ER. 

''He's stable and he's improving.'' The doctor said.

Chaerin and I both sighed of relief and smiled a little.

''Can we see him?'' Chaerin asked.

''Yeah you can, but let him rest. He really needs it at this point.''

We both nodded and went inside.

 

I saw him with a large tube into his throat what looked pretty horrifying but it was for the best. A ventilator was making sure he was breathing and all the docs were making sure he was doing well. I saw chaerin sitting down next to him and she started crying.

 

''How could this have happened..?'' She softly said while she was crying.

I wrapped my arm around her and made her more comfortable. ''It's okay...'' I said.

''It's all my fault... I did nothing'' 

''No it isn't. You did nothing wrong.''

She whipped her tears away and stood up. 

''I need to go to the toilet.'' She said and walked out.

 

When she was gone I suddenly felt my phone shaking again. This time it was a call.

''Jiyong..? Why are you calling me?'' I said.

''You need to come her now! We've got an e-mail from YG entertainment! We got offered an audition as a group for tomorrow morning!''

''Well... That's great, but..'' I said while I got interrupted by Jiyong.

''But what..?!''

''Im in the hospital together with Seungri and Chaerin...'' I softly said.

''In the hospital..!?!?!? What happened?!''

''Seungri had sort of an accident with his food and almost choked to death on it...''

''He choked..?! How is he doing now then? Will he make the audition tomorrow..?''

''No he's still unconscious and he's on a ventilator... and by the way me neither because I'm staying here until he get's discharged.''

Jiyong was silent. 

''Im sorry Jiyong... I hope we can have that audition later but tomorrow is not gonna happen...'' I said.

 

I hang up as I saw Chaerin walking back in.

''Who was that..?'' She asked curious.

''Oh nobody...'' I lied and was actually pretty sad as we got right now an audition offered and now we can't come...

It was our dream to audition as a band and make record and doing what we love to do every day... Singing...