Some strange guys

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

Bom's POV:

''What is that noise coming from outside?'' Asked Dara while I was watching TV

''I don't know,'' I answered. ''Sound like some guys outside''  

''But it has been going on for like 15 minutes..?!''

''So..?'' I answered.

''Well, it has been rainy all day. What are they doing outside in the rain for so long?'' Questioned Dara while she walked towards the window to look what was happening.

''Well, tell me. Who are they?'' I asked and followed Dara towards the window.

''Some strange guys who think it's funny to have some fun like 5 year olds.'' Dara said. ''And why are they up so late? It's almost 12:30 pm?!''

''They need to shut their mouths, Chaerin and Minji are already asleep.'' I said.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

''Hey! Can't you just shut up for a moment! We are trying to sleep over here!''

I heard the boys laugh and saw they continued to have fun.

''Get a life..!'' I said as I closed the door and walked a little angry upstairs.

I heared Dara follow me on the steps. ''Oh, Bom...'' Dara sat down next to me ''You can't help it. Just some stupid and childish boys.''

''And don't forget annoying.''

Dara sighs ''Let's just have some sleep and let's close the windows to get rid of the noise''

''Yeah, sound like a good idea, and they have to get tired at some point right..?''

Dara smiled and closed the window.

I walked of to Chaerin's room to check if she was still asleep and if she wasn't disturbed by the sound. I whispered: ''Good night Chaerin'' and I closed the door behind me and walked of to my own room. I put my pajamas on and went quite fast of to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up and heard all kinds of noise coming from downstairs so I walked down the steps.

''What is all this talk so early in the morning?'' 

''Early..? It's almost lunch time?'' Minji said. 

''Oh really?'' I laughs a little. ''I thought it was like 8 am or something'' 

Minji smiles. ''No, but nothing to worry about right..? No work, no appointments.''

''No. No. Nothing...'' I answered. ''So did you actually already have breakfast?''

''Oh no, we wanted to wait for you,'' Chaerin said smiling.

Then I see Dara jumping out of her chair. ''Great! Now we finally can have something to eat. I have been starving the last 3 hours.'' 

We all giggle a little as Dara is always the one complaining about being hungry.

Chaerin prepares the table for breakfast. Me and the rest of the girls sit down around the dining table. 

We all start eating. ''It's a miracle that you two didn't even notice those guys next door who where screaming and shouting yesterday night'' I said while pointing to Chaerin and Minji. 

''Guys..?'' Chaerin asked ''Are there guys living next door?''

''Well apparently they're new here.''

'''Great some new boys!'' Were they hot..?'' 

''I don't know but they were pretty annoying...''

''Maybe we need to say Hi sometime?'' Minji asked as she was wondering if those boys were hot just as Chaerin wondered as well.

''No way! They are jerks!'' I said a little angry. ''They don't even care about their own neighbours!''

''They were just having some fun... Don't make a big deal out of it.'' Dara said. 

''No, I'm not doing it. And if you let them in with only one step I'm gonna send them out and kill them.''

''Woah woah.. Calm down..'' Minji said. ''They might be nice, you don't know them good enough yet.''

''You're right...'' I slowly said. ''But they better be very very nice otherwise I'm still going to kill them for my terrible sleep of last night.''

I left and went upstairs to take a shower and had some rest.