Finding love

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

3rd person POV:

''Yeah of course.'' TOP said kindly and let them in. ''I'm Choi Seung Hyun, and this is Jiyong, Daesung and Youngbae. By the way sorry for last night... Our little panda was drunk and we just couldn't control him.''

''Oh it's okay, sometimes it just happens.'' Dara said.

Bom didn't really think to much about last night anymore as she just fell in love with the beautiful brown eyes of TOP. She walked towards TOP.

''I'm Bom.'' She smiled and was a little happy.

''Nice to meet you Bom, and what are your names actually..?'' Said TOP as he pointed to the rest of the girls.

They all introduced them selves and sat down. 

''do you guys want anything to drink..?'' asked Daesung

Minji answered: ''Oh no.. We just had breakfast.'' She smiled and went a little closer to Daesung as she thinks he is pretty cute.

''So the panda?'' Chaerin asked. ''Who is he..?''

''Oh that's Seungri, we just call him panda for fun.'' He smiled and laughed a little. ''If you want you can take a look on him, I'm only not sure if he is awake.''

''Sure, no problem.'' Chaerin smiled and walked upstairs. She didn't know which room he is supposed to be sleeping in so she went back down to ask.

''I'm sorry but which room is it..?'' 

''The first door on your left.'' GD answer and continued to talk with the other girls.

Chaerin went back upstairs and briefly she opened the door of Seungri's room.

She sits down at the edge of his bed and tries to wake him up.

''Hey panda..!'' She laughs a little. ''Wake up..!''

Slowly Seungri starts to wake up. His eyes open and he sudden sees a stranger in his room. ''Who are you..!?'' 

''Don't worry, I'm one of your new neighbors.'' answered Chaerin.

Seungri smiled. ''Did I wake you up too last night..? I'm sorry if I did...''

''No no... Don't you worry about that.'' Chaerin smiles. ''apparently you were just drunk so nothing you really could have done about it.''

Seungri really appreciates all the things she says and starts to like her a bit. 

''I'm Seungri''

''I know,'' Chaerin answered and laughed. ''Jiyong told me everything.''

'''So... What is your name then..?'' 

''I'm Chaerin''

''Wow... Beautiful name.'' Chaerin blushed. She never got a compliment like that.

''Thanks'' She answered.

'''Maybe we need to do something sometime?''

''As in a date..?'' She asked.

''Well... maybe...'' 

Chaerins eyes lid up. She didn't had a date in months.

''Good, the rest of the girls are going out tomorrow some maybe you could come over to our house.'' 

''Sound great!'' 

''Oh... And I will cook too!''

''Even better!'' He laughed and smiled at her. Is this really going to be Seungri's first date..?

Suddenly Seungri starts to have a headache. ''Ah..!''

''Are you okay..?''

''Oh yeah.. just a little headache...'' 

''You should have some sleep again and rest.. and be ready for tomorrow.'' 

Seungri smiled and answered: ''Yeah I will be ready. If you don't mind I'll take a nap now''

''Oh no! That's fine..! I'll go and check on your mates then. ''See you tomorrow!'' 

Chaerin walked out of the room and downstairs.

When she comes back in Bom notices her big smiled on her face. ''What has happened to you? You never looked this happy before..?''

Then Chaerin smiles and answers: ''I've got a date..!''