Drunken panda's

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

3rd person POV:

''And... Done!'' said TOP as he finally got the new TV to work. 

''Great now we finally can watch some TV or movies!'' GD said happily.

GD the TV and turned up the volume a little bit.

''Shh..! Seungri is still asleep..! Turn it down!'' TOP said. GD doesn't want to listen and then TOP gets annoyed and pulls the remote out of his hand and turns the volume down.

GD rolls with his eyes and continues to watch TV. Seungri slowly walks down the stairs.

''Look who finally is awake, it's our little drunken panda!'' Said TOP.

''Oh shut up Bingu...'' Seungri said a little drowsey. 

''Want something to eat?'' asked Daesung kindly.

Seungri nods and sits down on the brand new couch. ''How much to drink did we had last night..?''

''Well, not to much.. atleast we.. You are a whole different story...'' TOP said.

''My head really hurts...''

''You really shouldn't drink that much...''

''I know...'' Seungri stopped for a while scratching his head. ''It just happens''

Daesung finished making breakfast and puts it on the dining table. ''It's ready!'' 

Seungri feels a little nauseous and sick and isn't hungry. ''I'll just go back to bed.. I'm not even hungry...''

Taeyang stands up from the couch together with GD and taps im on his back. ''You really need some rest.''

Seungri walks up the stairs and falls asleep again. The rest of the boys start to eat breakfast.

*Meanwhile*

The girls are almost ready to go and see if the boys next door are really hot and cute as expected. 

''Do I really have to go with you guys..?'' Bom asked

''Yeah c'mon! It will be fun!'' Chaerin responded as Dara opened the door. ''Let's go then!''

They walk to the next house in the line. ''Minji..? You press the doorbell?'' Bom asked a little softly.

''No way! I'm not doing it!''

''Me neither!''

''Alright alright!'' Said Dara a little annoyed. ''I'll do it.''

Dara pressed the door bell and the door went open. 

There was a beautiful looking man standing with beautiful blue hair.

Tall. Handsome. What could he have been more..?

Dara wasn't shy like all the other girls. ''Hello, We are the girls living next door. Can we come in..?''