The truth

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

A/N: This might sounds very stupid (xD) but I've got 2 subs ;) Thanks for that and I hope you are enjoying it so far! x

 

Seungri's POV:

It has been a few days right now since I woke up in here... I still don't know what has happened to me... Everyone keeps talking about my throat and some surgery I apparently got... Well... At least my voice isn't as crappy as it was before but still... I don't really follow what's going on here anymore. Maybe I just need to ask my friends, they want to tell it to me right..?

 

''Hyung..!'' I shouted from my room in the hope that Seung Hyun would hear me, he was getting some coffee as he was really tired as he didn't had that much sleep last night.

Just a moment later he rushed in.

''Is there something wrong?!'' He asked worried, he probably thought I needed help or something.

''Oh no. Don't worry but it's just that...'' I stopped talking. Should I really talk with him about this right now?

''What is it?'' He replied.

''Well... It's just that I've been here laying for almost a week now and I don't even know why..!''

 

He was silent. Why didn't he reply..?

 

''Are you maybe gonna tell me what happened and why I am here?'' I said a little impatient.

 

I'm really curious and I need to know why I am here!

 

''I'm not really sure if I can tell you that at this moment...'' He suddenly said softly.

''Why not?!''

''I'm not sure if you are ready yet just to take this all in...''

''Well, I am so just tell me..!''

''Are you sure you want the truth?''

''Yes!'' I exclaimed as I really wanted to know what was going on. 

 

He was silent again for a while but then the words came.

''Do you remember your dinner with Chaerin?'' Seung Hyun asked.

''Not quite but I remembered that she made us pizza and that we were eating and having fun.'' I replied.

 

The romantic dinner. What could have possibly gone wrong with that?

 

''Indeed... The pizza...'' He said and went silent again for a moment then he started talking again. ''You choked on a piece of pizza...''

''Are you kidding me?!'' I exclaimed as I thought this was all a joke. 

 

How could I almost have been death because of some stupid pizza?!

 

''It's the truth... Chaerin came up to our house as she needed help so I came. By the time we came back you were unconscious... You probably have banged your head when you fell...'' He said.

 

I was shocked... How did this all happen all of a sudden?

 

''But the tube in my throat? The surgery..?'' I asked.

 

''The operator told us on the phone to make a hole in your throat as it was the only solution for you to breath...  But I was stupid Seungri... I did something wrong and probably have ruined your life...''

 

''You didn't ruin my life... Right..?'' I was confused. How could he have ruined my life, it seems fine right now..?

 

''The tube... I placed it wrong and it has damaged your vocal chords... So that's what all the surgery was about...'' He said silently as I saw him feeling guilty about what he did.

 

''Don't feel guilty Hyung... You saved my life!'' I said as he smiled slightly.

''But still, the doctors don't even know if you will be able to sing again.''

''I'm sure I will and I will fight until I've got my singing voice back!'' I said smiling at him. 

 

We both went silent again. 

 

''There is maybe another thing you should know about...'' Seung Hyun said softly, he clearly didn't want me to know this.

''What is it..?''

''Jiyong... He got an e-mail from YG... We got an audition offered, but you were in a very critical state so we dicide to cancel it...''

''Cancel?! couldn't you guys just move the audition to another date or something?'' I said while I was at one moment very happy about the audition but then I realized that we didn't make it and we just lose our chance of become famous.

 

''We tried... But we still got no reply on the e-mail. And it has been like a week almost, so...''

 

We both were hoping for the best about the audition but it probably will not turn out as we want. But maybe we will get a reply and we can chase our dreams..!