Confused

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

3rd person POV: 

It was around 8 am and everyone was still asleep. Some nurses and doctors came in to check Seungri over.

Softly chaerin woke up of her surroundings.

 

''What time is it..?'' She said silently.

''Around 8 am.'' One of the nurses answered while chaerin looked at the clock to look if it was true.

 ''Ugh... Too early...'' Chaerin said while she was still sleepy and wanted to go back to sleep but then Seung Hyun woke up.

''Morning'' Chaerin said while she smiled slightly at him. 

Seung Hyun sat straight up in his chair and sighed. 

''It's still early isn't it..?'' He said softly.

Chaerin nodded and she sat down next to him. ''The doctor told me he's gonna wake up soon'' She said with a wide smile on her face.

''Well finally some positive news.'' Seung Hyun responded and smiled too.

 

Seung Hyuns POV:

 

Suddenly I saw Bom, Dara, Minzy, and the boys stood all together in front of the doors looking through the window me and Chaerin. 

The doors opened and they all walked in. I wanted to cry but I'm a man and men don't cry.

Jiyong hugged me and knew how bad I was feeling. ''Trust me this isn't your fault...'' He said because he knew that the bad feeling was still in my head.

I silently nodded and felt a little better. It's good to be with friends at this point, but the bad feeling was still there... 

What if I really did end his singing carrier..? 

 

Suddenly I heard somebody and we all turned around our heads. It was Seungri! He woke up!

''Seungri..?!'' I said as Jiyong went out to search for a doctor to look him over. 

Seungri tried to talk but he's voice was really crappy. I gave him my phone so he could type instead of talking. 

He typed: ''What happened..?'' 

''You don't know?'' I responded a little shocked. Did he really doesn't remember anything that happened of last night..?

Seungri shook his head and moaned again. He was clearly in agony and was still in a lot of pain.

The tall doctor came in and check him over.

''He doesn't remember anything.'' I said a little worried to the doctor as he checked Seungri's head. 

'''He was unconscious at the scene right?'' The doctor asked me. 

''Yes, he was laying there lifeless on the floor...'' I answered softly. I didn't want to make Seungri panic as he really doesn't know anything anymore. 

''He probably have banged his head, I think it could be a concussion but I want to do some other tests first, just to make sure.''

The doctor went away to book him in for a scan.

''Don't worry maknae... You're gonna be fine.'' I said while I hugged him and went a bit emotional. The rest of the boys and girls came too and we had a massive group hug. This was really what I needed...

We all sat back down and I still saw a confused expression on Seungri's face. He has lost everything...

Do we need to tell him what has happened..?