hard news

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

Chaerin POV:

''What's wrong then..?'' I said as I saw a sad expression on Seung Hyuns face.

''Nothings wrong...'' He answered. I saw he was lying. 

''C'mon... Tell me...'' I said. ''It's okay, if it's a secret I'll promise to not tell it to anybody.''

''It's just that us five boys got offered an audition at YG entertainment for tomorrow...'' 

He stopped talking and then I realised that it was impossible for Seungri to make it because of all what happened this night...

''Oh... I'm sorry...'' I hugged him and saw his eyes become watery. ''I didn't know this means so much to you...''

''Well we can't do to much about it... I've already asked Jiyong to send an e-mail and explain the situation, maybe we could have the audition later.''

''They will understand it. And why wouldn't they say yes?'' I said when I heard the doors open.

 

I saw the tall doctor coming back in the emergency room.

''I need to exam him so if you could please wait outside..?''

''Oh that's fine.'' I said while I took Seung Hyuns hand and walked out.

We sat down at that same bench from earlier. 

We waited silently for the doctor to come back but it took quite long... Longer than expected.

Suddenly we see Seungri get wheeled out with a lot of doctors and nurses around him.

''Where are you taking him?!'' I said while I was a little scared. What was going to happen..?

''We need to take him up for surgery I'm afraid...'' The doctor answered.

''Surgery?!'' Seung Hyun said.

''Yes. Apparently the pen you used as a tube was placed to much up and has damaged the vocal chords...''

Seung Hyun and I looked at eachother and were scared to death that he might not recover as we hoped to.

''We will try to repair the vocal chords and we need to wait and see how he's doing afterwards.''

 

The doctor went together with seungri in his bed upstairs with the elevator. 

 

Seung Hyuns POV:

 

I felt horrible... Why was I so stupid...!? Maybe I ended Seungri's carrier because of this..?!

''This is all my fault... I placed it wrong and now he maybe can't sing anymore..!'' I said

''It's not your fault...'' Chaerin responded. ''You did your best and without you he wouldn't even be alive!''

I smiled slightly... Even though I saved his life I still can't believe I might have damaged his powerful and strong voice.

I needed to tell the rest of the boys about Seungri...

 

To: Jiyong

I''m sorry to tell but Seungri is now heading for surgery... His vocal chords are damaged.

I'm not even sure if he will be able to sing afterwards...

 

Seung hyun

From: Seung Hyun

 

Not to long after I had sended it I already got a message back.

 

From: Jiyong

​It's okay Hyung... I'll come and visit you together with the rest of the boys and the girls as I told them.

I thought they needed to know as I think that Chaerin can use probably some support from her friends.

Stay positive okay..? 

 

Jiyong

To: Seung Hyun

 

I told Chaerin and was very pleased with the fact that our friends were coming too.

After hours of waiting we finally saw Seungri came back out of the elevator. 

I ran towards him and wondered how he was doing.

''And..?'' I asked while I was hoping for some good news after all.

''they operation went well and he is improving.'' The doctor answered.

I sighed with relief and smiled. Chaerin looked happy for the first time this night. 

 

Together we sat down next to the bed of Seungri and suddenly I felt something leaning on my shoulder.

I looked and it turned out to be Chaerin who had fallen asleep what was pretty logical as it was 1 am already.

I lifted Chaerin carefully up and put her on the empty bed next to Seungri's bed. 

''Goodnight...'' I whispered and went to sleep as well.