The nightmare (PART 2)

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

Seung Hyun POV:

Alright don't panic... Don't panic... He's gonna be fine...

I looked in the box for some gloves. Where were the gloves..?! I couldn't find it.

 

''Oh screw it!'' I said as I tried to look into Seungri's mouth if I still could see the piece.

''Can you see it..?'' Said Chaerin while she was still on the phone with the operator.

''No..! God damn it!''

 

Chaerin informs the operator and he gives advice. ''Seung Hyun, He says something about a pen using as a tube..?''

''A tube..?'' First I didn't understand what she ment but now he get it. ''Oh! A tube!''

 

I checked my pockets for a pen and found one. I took out the ink so I only had the plastic part.

 

''Give me a knife..!'' I shouted. 

''Why..?!'' 

''Just give me a knife!''

 

Chaering walked towards this kitchen and grabbed a small knife.

 

'''What are you gonna do..?!'' Asked Chaerin.

''I need to make a hole in his windpipe and put this tube through. That's the only way he could breathe!''

 

I took the knife and tried to make a small hole, but big enough to fit the tube through.

 

''C'mon!'' I shouted. ''Don't you dare die on me Seungri!''

 

Finally I got the tube through and anxiously we waited for Seungri to breathe again.

''C'mon... Seungri you can do it''

 

Suddenly I feel a little bit of air coming out of the tube.

 

''He's breathing!'' I shouted happy. ''Look he did it!''

 

3rd person POV: 

 

Chaerin was so happy that she started crying again but this time because of joy.

''I knew it! I knew he wouldn't die'' Said Chaerin and hung up because the operator was no longer needed as they both heared the ambulance coming

The paramedics came in and treated him at the scene.

 

''We need to check him further at the hospital.'' Said one of the paramedics.

''Yeah that's okay... Can we go with you two..?'' Said Seung Hyun as he looked at Chaerin.

''Well there is only one extra seat in the ambulance...'' Said the other paramedic.

''Oh that's okay. You go with them.'' Said Seung Hyun to Chaerin. ''I'll take my own car and follow you guys''

 

Chaerin nodded and smiled and him. The paramedics prepare him to go into the ambulance and Seung Hyun walked up and stepped inmediately in his car and followed the ambulance when te were all ready to go.