Similarities

New School....New Life

 

 

“OK, well....that is the auditorium.” He pointed to the left. It was opposite to the office.

“Some lockers...some lockers with graffiti...some lockers...some”

I cut him off, “Yah! What kind of tour is this?” “I’m just doing my job sir,” He saluted at me. T

his dude was insane......Suddenly we heard shouting from behind us. This guy flings open a door of a class and stomped out angrily.

He shouted back into the classroom, “Well you can go yourself!” and he flipped off whoever.....probably the teacher...he was shouting at.

Niel nudged me, he whispered, “Don’t look him in the eye.” I was beginning to feel kinda scared.

Niel started walking towards the guy nervously and I followed him.

The guy was, short well....shorter than me.....ok ok just a little shorter, had short black hair with a little bang, he was really pale and had this glimmer in his brown eyes like a puppy dog. He was beautiful.

“Ricky? You okay?” Niel asked him. Ricky just stared at a locker and banged his head into it. Then he did it again, I ran over to him and I held his shoulders. He looked up at me and I gazed into his eyes, he was so dreamy...

Niel stomped my foot, I cringed and gave him a wtf look. He smiled at Ricky and muttered through his teeth, “Don’t look at him, when he’s like this or he’ll----” Ricky suddenly dropped to the floor and started sobbing, tears flowing from his eyes.

“You see! Ahhhh...just leave him there he’ll eventually stop.” Niel said annoyed at the whole situation.

Niel started walking but I decided to sit next to Ricky until he stopped crying which took like a half hour but, I couldn’t stand seeing an innocent creature like that being hurt.

“You...alright?” I reached for my bag and pulled out some tissue. I handed it to him. We had a moment again and he just said thanks.

“Can we go now?” Niel was agitated and probably was hungry.

I nodded and got up off the floor, Niel sighed with relief. I said good bye and he just did a little wave. He looked horrible.

Niel walked off so, I jogged over to catch up with him.

“Why are you so rude?” I asked him, he was still flustered.

“I am not rude! Watch yourself! I just can’t stand people crying around me, it ticks me off.” I kept listening, “And he cries all the time he has...umm....what was it?He has Pseudo..bul..bul...bar.....Pseudobulbar...some like that!On with the tour”

We turn right and entered another corridor, “Oh that room was the history room by the way but I am not going to show you all the classroom sorry. You will get your time table tomorrow, they let you look around and adapt today, here’s your keys.”

We were outside now; there was a big field which you could play many sports on and a gym next to it and a tennis court, some benches and bleachers to the side of the gym.

Niel wanted to go sit on the bleachers so I followed him, “This is what detention is like? You don’t get sent to like a room or ?”

I was curious of good treatment he was getting.

“ Yeah right, I have to help anyone who’s new, you know do what I’m doing right now. Others, have to clean toilets and classes and those dirty stuff. I ain’t cleaning no class! I’m not Ahn Daniel for nothing!!”

“Speaking of that, are you related to the founder?” ..hyper activeness kicking in.

Daniel was looking down at his feet, he kept rubbing his hands together

. I started laughing, “I asked you a question....what are you sa—ad..awwww....hehehehehe” Why was I laughing, I am such a freak but, I can’t help it. I started poking him,

“ Niel Niel Niel.....”

“If you touch me again, I swear I’ll bite your ing finger off......and it’s hyung to you,” he threatened, some tears coming from his eyes. What the hell he's crying? I thought he hated that? I started giggling and then laughing really loud...Hehehe that was so funny.

“What’s so funny?!” Niel was annoyed but he was smiling, wiping away the tears.

I continued laughing and Niel joined in until we were on our backs. I sat up then quickly and started bouncing in my seat....Why was he in here?­ Was he a cutter? Depression? Abusive parents? A murderer? ?

“ Hey! Answer the question.” I pinched his leg..I really wanna know. Maybe he is a depressed murderer who has abusive parents and cuts and people..Yeah Yeah Yeah..that’s it...Oh look a butterfly..so pretty.

“What the hell are you doing?” he sat up, confusion on his face.

“I’m playing with a butterfly.....so much pretty colours”.

He smiled widely ,“Changjo isn’t here anymore....I like this mood” 

 

Awwww....the butterfly flew away.

I poked his cheek and talked in this childish voice, “So.....whaaaaaat are you doing in Heeee---reeeee? Are you related?” “Yes.” “Are you deepwess?” I tilted my head

He chuckled, “Aren’t we all?”

“Are you a waypisssttt?”

“ That’s for me to know and you to find out little fweller,” he poked my nose.

I stopped, “Hey! I don’t talk like that.”

“Wow,you are crazy. OK, I’ll tell you my story.”

"Yay!" I clapped my hands together.