All About Pleasing People

New School....New Life

 

A/N: Looks like I can manage writing one chapter during Finals :D

 

Ricky POV

“ Uhh..Am I interrupting something?”

“Ricky!! I’m so glad you’re okay” L.Joe leaped up from the bed,hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

Is he for real..?

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and my cheek bone, “I’m so sorry baby, I keep making these mistakes, and I’m so ing stupid”

As much as I wanted to know why Chunji was in his room, I couldn’t be angry at him while he was in this sort of state.

“You’re not stupid, I’m the stupid one,I shouldn’t have run out like that” I said as I looked at his deep brown eyes and kissed him softly.

Then, he started kissing me multiple times, “I won’t ever do it again”

I frowned, “Jagiya, you’re bipolar”

He pouted…aww he looks so cute, I’m so lucky to have him.

“B-But still..I’ll try, Saranghae”

“Nado Saranghae…oppa” I giggled, he likes it when I call him oppa. He says it makes him ‘tingle’.

“Yah! You know how I get when you call me that” he smirked at me and grabbed my .

I his chest, Maybe I could get him to stay like this so he won’t bother to ask where I was…

I smirked back at him, “Call you what? Uhh….Oppa?” the word gently escaped my mouth like a whisper.

“Ahem” Chunji cleared his throat, just when Joe was about to ravish my lips.

I totally forgot he was even there. Why was he here?

I looked at Joe sternly “Why is he here?” making my voice sound deeper than normal.

“He heard me while I was crying out, looking for you” Joe eye smiled at Chunji while I glared at him.

“He helped me look for you, but we couldn’t find you so we came back here and waited. I was so depressed Ricky, I thought I had lost you..ah-ah-and I’m so sick of people leaving me alone, in this horrible world” L.Joe broke down, falling to his knees sobbing miserably.

Chunji was about to get close to him but I glared at him, hissing under my breath

I kneeled down in front of my greatest love; his hair, “Listen to me Joe, I will never leave you”

“I was just comforting him, that’s all it was” Chunji trying to reassure me, basically trying to redeem himself.

Oh Chunji, you’re just making me more suspicious

“Thanks but please, I need some time alone with him. You can let yourself out” I answered coldly

Chunji scoffed, “Whatever man”.  Chunji walked away angrily, slamming the door close.

“You didn’t have to be so mean to him Ricky” Joe looked up at me seeming slightly irritated.

“I didn’t mean to,I just wanted you to myself” I kissed his forehead.

“Chunji and the guys are our true friends and you’re being mean, I don’t see you being mean to that Changjo guy!” he said raising his voice after each word

“Mianhae, uh did you take your pills this morning?” I said worryingly

“Yes, I took my ing pills, you little brat!”

This is the side I hated but screw that bipolar . There was an upside to this but it doesn’t always work.

As I cursed at me, I kissed him passionately, gently sliding my tongue into his warm mouth which already opened to my advantage. As I twirled my tongue around his, my hands playing in his hair, he pulled away, looking at me, his eyes filled with hunger.

He growled into my ear “You’re gonna get it this time Changhyun..HARD”

I moaned, I loved being punished…well ually at least. It’s an electrifying feeling...and this way I know L.Joe is pleased…all I want to do is please him.

I'm forever his and he's forever mine.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

                 

 

_

_

_

 

 

Changjo POV

"So ah...I'll just hide out in here for the entire day right?" Niel said rummaging through my clothes, "Hey! Can I borrow this T-Shirt? It's like sooooo totally kyeoptaaa"

This is the gayest dude I've ever met...then again he has ADD

I rolled my eyes at him ,"Why my room Niel?" 

"I can't hide in my room stupid...he'll find me there plus he doesn't even know where you room is so therefore this is the best place for me and also..."

He just went on and on about why he had the perfect plan and how much he thought it through. Do all ADD people talk this much...last time I checked there was somthing called a fullstop.

"Alright man!! Just be quiet..I'm getting a headache"   Yeah...beacause of you.

Niel continued to wonder about my room, touching different things and almost dropping them.

"Who's this" he pointed at girl in a picture

"Noona....."

"Hm....really, she's hoooot like totally smoking..I mean ohmagawd she is seexaay, like I mean maaaan--"

"--Niel!" I cut him off  "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop 'oogling' my sister" I grabbed the picture from him and placed it back on the table near my bed.

I miss her...

Her smile..

She'd know what to do...

She'd know how to get me out...

"Well...where is she?" Niel tilted his head and stood next to me, looking down at the picture

"University.." Lie number 1...

"Sure...I can tell you're lying, you wouldn't look so sad if she was just in school" Niel put his arm around me

"What's wrong bro?"

I sniffled," Cancer.....sh-she was perfect, ah-ah-and I'm just the disappointment to the family"

I leaned my body onto Niel's, pressing my head onto his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay dude, I know what it feels like...don't worry you'll always be accepted here. Promise"

I blinked, drying the tears. Promise..Promises...Promise...Promise

"Promise....Promises...Prrroooooomisssssssse" I started walking back and forth 

"Uh...you took your . Right?"

I was still repeating the word promise, paying no attention to my worried friend

"HEY~! MISTA! HEY! OVER HERE!!" He started clapping

"Huh?" I stopped staring at the floor.

"I SAIIIIID, DID YOU TAKE YOUR !?"

"Yes Niel, jeez man I did and I'm not deaf."

"Just checking..."

Suddenly, the school's bell rang

"Well looks like it's time for you to go silly-billy" Niel said grabbing my timetable from the table with all the pictures.

"Ooooh P.E well that , I'm so not a P.E person, there was this time I had to climb the rope and I fell straight on my face...and everyone was laughing and then there was this other time....."

Here we go again......

"Ok then Niel, I'm off to P.E now," I took my bag and I left through the door, leaving Niel there still taking to himself.

Guess I have to get directions from someone else....

I wonder if Ricky is okay?...OH WOW, well I don't care anyways. L.Joe should slap him again..maybe he might gain some sense. Oh no...well he shouldn't hit him too hard...like a nice hard...no bruising...He's too precious to be bruised.  Why am I thinking about this?

I facepalmed myself.

 

Ricky POV

 

L.Joe pushed me onto the bed, on my neck; while I ed his shirt. Every part of my body felt like it was about to explode.

As he looked down at me, I began to blush because he had such great love in his eyes. I couldn't believe this, do I deserve him? Does he deserve me? 

When I looked deeper into his eyes, confidence over powering me, or maybe I had jus had no patience..what do I really want? I thought

L.Joe's face was switching to Changjo's face

Changjo....

Uh...no wrong person what am I thinking?

I started shaking my head and blinking.

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked me, kissing my lips gently

"Yeah....everything is perfect" I smiled, still seeing Changjo in his eyes.

I flipped him over, emotionally-drained by the sick mind of love I have. I started kissing him harder..hotter than before, pulling his shirt off and throwing onto the floor. 

This is what I want.....