Never Let Him Go Again

New School....New Life

 

 

I got back to my dorm room in a flash. How can Ricky deal with someone like that? , I didn’t even get to send the messages. Oh, yeah I have the password now. Hmm..That librarian needs to be fired.

I set up my laptop and put it on again.

Aish, I wonder if Ricky’s okay...I should go check on him..see if he’s ok. If only I knew his dorm...

My laptop loaded and I signed into my account. Just as I thought, messages from all of my friends. I miss them so much...

I’ll never forgive my parents for sending me to this school. I hated here!....a bunch of ing psychos...and I’m not one. Am I?

The tears started coming when I figured that of course I was a pscho I wasn’t that different from anybody else in here.

Where are my razor blades..........that’s the only thing that can make me feel better...pain.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

I ignored the knocking on my door maybe the person might go away.

BANG BANG BANG.

Who the hell is this person? “Who is it?” I sniffled

“It’s me Ricky let me in please....he’ll find me!”

Ricky? How did he find my room?

I wiped my face and went over to open the door.

I opened it slightly but Ricky banged it open and ran straight into my bedroom. He sat in the corner of my room, shaking in fear.

I locked the door.

“Ricky what’s going on?” I walked over to him. I shouldn’t have left him there.

“D-d-don’t come any c-closer” He was trembling

I stopped walking and stood there looking at him and I noticed the bruise on his cheek bone.

“HE HIT YOU!” I came right above him. He turned his face away as if ashamed of the bruise.

I sat next to him, “Ricky look at me”

He ignored me.

“Look at me” I took his chin in my hand and turned his face. There was big red mark right under his eye on his cheek.

My eyes bulged open, “You have to tell someone about---“

“-----NO they can’t help me”

“Is this the first time he’s hit you?”

He slid his sweater down under his shoulder, there was a black and blue mark on it, “He broke a chair on me....”

OMO...what the ? I can’ believe this...

“How could you let him do that to you Ricky?”

“I don’t know..I just...I just....he’s not a bad person...and I always forgave him for his mistakes...I try not to anger him but It just doesn’t work out....he gets so angry..It soo so scary...I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE” He put his head unto my chest and started crying.

I knew it would take a while until he stopped because of his condition. All I could do was hold him tight.

I would never let go..........