Your Enemy is Your Friend

New School....New Life

 

I finished unpacking and I took my keys up, locked the door and headed down the dorm hallway. Wow, I  guess Niel was right, when I looked in some rooms guys were making out and some of them, who were standing outside there rooms, were looking at me as if I was something to eat. I started walking faster and I finally was down the stairs.

The hallways in the school were crowded with guys. Some was walking to where ever they had to go, some talking while getting their books out the lockers, some just lagging around. It was getting so clustered. Then I saw Ricky he was talking and laughing with some other guys. He had a really nice smile, why am I feeling like this? He saw me and he smiled at me. He actually smiled at me but then this blonde guy grabbed Ricky by his face and kissed him deeply. It disgusted me, who was that guy? Then I caught the guy giving me a death glare.

I kept on walking down the halls until I met the cafeteria. I got my lunch and turned to search for hyung but there was so many people in---“Changjo, I’m over here!” oh, found him.

He was sitting in the middle of the cafeteria with some other guy. I quickly walked over and sat down.

“Well you’ve met each other already so I don’t need to do introductions.” Niel said shoving food down his throat.

“We never met before” I said confused.

“Yeah you have, this is one of the guys from earlier today..”

What is he talking about?

“Niel...I don’t think he recognises me, I’m Chanhee but just call me Chunji, I’m the nerd looking guy from the office remember?

Ohh..yea I recognise that small face. He wasn’t wearing his glasses.

“Yeah, I remember now, you look different.”

“Better or worse” Chunji said smirking

“Much better, so hot”

“I agree with you, Changjo” said Niel high-fiving me and Chunji just smiled

Wow, does everybody in here have gorgeous smiles?

“So...why were you dressed like......that?”

“Oh my parents think that I’m some well-behaved smartass who just had a little anger problem but it’s not like that at all. My school sent me here because I beat a lot of people up over there and my parents didn’t want to believe, I was like that. I hate them.”

“But..anyways, I’ve been here before, same problem but, I’m never leaving here. Normal school .”

I just nodded....so you have an anger problem?...” I would like to see that.

“Yea I’m not the only one in here with that, but I am the worst with it”

Niel snorted, “Yup, he totally turns into Hulk, he seriously does not remember anything afterwards”

“Kinda like me when I don’t take my meds” I agreed.

“I’m worst but I’ll tell you that story later.

I nodded, playing with my food. I wasn’t that hungry these days, why does this happen to me. Aish, the binge-eating would kick-in soon.

“Hey, eat your food...or I’ll eat it for you” Niel said just about finishing his lunch.

Then the goth guy from today walked up to our table. “Hey can I sit with you guys?”

“No!” Niel said straight away.

“Sure you can” Chunji welcomed him

“No, he can’t” Niel and Chunji kept nudging each other but, finally Niel gave up but he was acting a bit strange when the guy sat next to him.

“Don’t do anything stupid Minsoo hyung” muttered Niel.

“Okay sweetie pie,” he pinched Niel’s cheek.

“Don’t touch me” He wacked his hand.

The guy turned to me, “Hey I’m CAP”

What? “What kind of name is CAP?” I asked

“Don’t question it Changjo, he doesn’t tell anyone why.”Niel said disappointed

CAP was smiling at him, Niel continued, “And I don’t want to know, stop looking at me like that or you’ll never sit here again.”

Guess CAP was here before too.

“So....CAP hyung why do you wear so much guyliner?’

“The uglier I look the less attention I get. I’m not actually a goth you know.”

“But that on your face causes so much att>>”

“Like I said before don’t question it” Niel said folding his arms

“OK..well hyung whatcha in for?” What could he possibly be here for?

“ual harassment,”

I choked on my food.

“ual urges...other urges and.....and”

“” Niel finished his sentence.

My eyes where bulging out of my head.

“Relax Changjo, he’s not going to hurt you....he only gets like that....well it just happens.” Chunji said reassuring me.

“Yeah I’m not into you as much but, Niel you better watch yourself”

“I’m not afraid of a .”

“That was a mistake ok....” CAP leaned back on his chair thinking.

I’ll just ignore what just happen. “Umm...What’s the deal with Ricky and that blonde guy?”

“Why you like Ricky?” CAP asked curiously.

“NO” I answered way too fast. Chunji looked at me suspiciously.

“I’ll tell you if you give me a kiss.” CAP teased

What?Ewww. I can’t kiss him. Was he serious? I never kissed anyone before. OOoo this guy was a . Is he getting or something? Oh, I’m worrying too much....breathe Jonghyun breathe

“Look how red his face is getting” Niel said smiling

“Changjo you never had your first?” Chunji sounded shocked

I shook my head. “Aww..so cute” said Chunji mockingly

“Hmmmm..prude, I can get rid of that if you want,” CAP said teasing again.

“Hyung, you’re scaring him” Niel hit CAP on his arm.

I gulped. CAP laughed, “I’m joking...just joking, it’s okay.”

 

“Okay here are the rules with L.Joe and Ricky. L. Joe is really possessive and especially with Ricky because he’s his boyfriend. You should not look at Ricky, talk to Ricky or smile at Ricky. Only people allowed to do that is , the three of us, particular classmates,teachers, his friends and him. L.Joe is bipolar like you and has severe O.C.D.”

Niel interrupted, “And when he says O.C.D he is really O.C.D you should see his room.”

Chunji continued,” The thing with L.Joe , he has to like you first for him to be friends with you. IF you get too close to him he becomes really protective and possessive of you and that’s why we don’t talk to him as much as before. Before the three of us couldn’t talk to anybody but him. I almost got caught up with him but, Ricky got caught in his trapped and I doubt Ricky is gonna get out.”

“I feel really sorry for the little guy because of his own problems and because he’s stuck with that monster.” Niel sighed.

Well I’ve already broken all those rules. I hate this guy already

“ Speak of the devil now here he comes with his beloved slave or what yall call boyfriend, Ricky” muttered CAP

“He’s actually eating here, he always goes to his room where it’s ‘clean’.”

Ricky sat down next to me. This was great. “Hey guys, hey Changjo”

He remembered my name? Wait he knows my name? Aish, now his boyfriend comes and ruins it.

“ Why is this douche sitting at our table?” he said

“ BECAUSE..he’s our friend L.Joe. Problem?” Chunji said annoyed.

“Well he’s not mine, I can’t stand looking at his face” his words hurt.” And take it easy with me Chunji”

“You should know by now not to talk to me like that.” Chunji was so calm but looked like he would explode at any second.

“Whatever, we are leaving Ricky we can eat in my room.”

“But Joe, we just got here and I haven’t talk to my friends in so..”

“I SAID C’mon Ricky” L.joe said trying not to shout

Ricky sighed, “Bye guys”. He walked off with L.Joe

“Good riddance, I can’t stand looking at him either, he probably was gonna take out his disinfectant wipes and clean this table and then tell us to use his hand sanitizer before touching him, the .” Niel complained.

 

I frowned, “How does he deal with him?”

“Who Ricky, oh Changjo I don’t know what he sees in that but it’s his choice. Cheer up L.joe doesn’t like you so it’s a good thing but just stay out of his way. I wonder why he doesn’t like you though.” Chunji wondered

“ Changjo helped Ricky .” Niel answered

“Oh that explains, why he was acting so y,” CAP agreed

I was confused; Chunji saw and explained, “You see L.Joe has eyes on Ricky so someone probably told him about you and Ricky.”

This guy was seriously that possessive? I didn’t tell them about the hallway incident. I don’t care about L.Joe he couldn’t hurt me and he wasn’t going to stop me from being Ricky’s friend.