Party

New School....New Life

 

A/N:SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG I HAVE BEEN LIKE SUPER BUSY

Ricky eventually fell asleep in my arms. Yes, he cried himself to sleep. I was too afraid to let him go and put him on my bed, or even wake him up and tell him go to bed. So, I was just here on the floor, with him in my arms. His skin was so flawless and pale. Was this Snow White in my arms? He seemed so peaceful when he slept.....I was beginning to feel sleepy as well.

 I checked my watch it was, 7 pm. I’ve been comforting Ricky for hours and boy can this dude cry.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

I froze and waited for my door to be banged the hell down but then I heard I familiar voice,

“YO! Open the door would ya”

It was Niel. He started banging on the door, I couldn’t get up, Ricky was in my arms and he was beginning to squirm due to Niel’s noise.

“Come in!” I shouted

Niel then opened the door muttering, “Well...I’m a pabo..the door was open all along. HeheheHE”

He was acting a bit strange. I mean that’s a bit dumb to say since I’m in a mental institute but....you know...He’s just...DIFFERENT.

He was still complaining when he looked down at me and the situation in my arms. He started chuckling with a smirk on his face. “Hmmm first day already and you’re stealing boyfriends. NICE JOB DUDE.”

“Shhhhhhhh”“I-It isn’t what it looks like Niel.” I said in a low voice

“You should know L.Joe’s looking for him, if he finds out about this. You’re dead.” He whispered back.

I raised my voice, there was no way in hell L.Joe’s gonna find out about this, “He won’t find out because no one will tell. Right?” I glared at Niel.

“Of course of course I won’t tell a sooooouuuull”

“Arasso, help me move him to the bed” I took Ricky by his arms and Niel took a hold of his legs and we lifted him onto the bed. His eyes opened slightly but then he fell right back to sleep.

“Anyways what I caammme to tellll yooouu was..”

I stepped closer to Niel not only to smell alcohol on his breath.

I took a step back quickly and fanned myself, “You’ve been drinking? You’re ing drunk, god.”

“I am not drunk! I’m just a bit tipsy” He grumbled “Mind your business”

“What did you come here for anyways?”

“I came to invite you to a party in my room, but I guess you have other plans” He looked across at Ricky

“No...I’ll come” I didn’t want to really stay in the room with Ricky....he should rest and I don’t want to get anymore feelings towards him than I already have.

“JINJA?? Oops..I mean jinja?” Niel smiled dopily while swaying from side to side

“Ne, let me change first” I walked over to my bags I should really start unpacking.

“Wear something ay...there are a lot hot guys there” Niel sneered.

“Whatever” I took out some clothes and headed to the bathroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking up the stairs, “ So....how are you allowed to have a party?”

“Because I’m Ahn Daniel ,” He smirked at his answer

I guess I understood why, god I hope L.Joe isn’t there. I really wasn’t looking for a fight...I’m trying to contain my anger...but it isn’t working.

Niel turned the knob on the door, it was locked. “The ?? Why’d they locked it?”

“YO” he knocked “Open up! NOW.”

I chuckled it was a bit funny to see Niel’s face annoyed.

“Shut it Choi.” He glared at me

“What’s the password” Someone answered in an amused voice.

“Open the ing door CAP!”

Niel knew his voice so well? I laughed loudly, these guys are such idiots

“You have to give me something first”

“What?” Niel banged on the door

“Calm down, calm down, All I want you to do is give me your body”

I scrunched my face, the hell CAP? Now I see where the thing came from.

“Oh whatever just open the damn door would ya!” Niel wasn’t taking it seriously at all while I was.

CAP then opened the door grinning, Niel shoved him away and shouted “Hey everyone look who I brought along! BE NICE” Then he winked.

I looked across the room to see it packed with lots and lots of guys. I’ll just do what I do best and hang in a corner..talk to no one. Gawd...I feel like someone has their eyes on me. I turned around to see L.Joe right in front of me with his “team”.

“What?” I said coldly

He smirked, “Have you seen.....Ricky?”

“No, I haven’t why?” I looked him straight in the eyes. That .

“None of your business freak, I just asked a simple question. Have fun.” He pushed past me but two of his peeps stayed, they took my arms and dragged me into the bathroom.

“What the are you doing? Let go of me!!” I could feel my pressure rising.

“SHUT UP. L.JOE JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU......A WELCOMING GIFT. YOU JUST WAIT HERE” The two guys walked out the door laughing. What the was so funny? Welcoming gift?

They locked the door, I was about to kick it down, when it opened and some guy came in, looked really drunk.

“Helloooo...I’m Taeminnie and I’m here to pleasure you” He stepped closer to me and started tugging on my shirt.

What? Pleasure me? This is a welcoming gift?

I stepped back and pushed the thinner guy away.....”NO thanks”

“NO THANKS?? LOOK, I’m getting paid for this so let’s get this over with.” He got up right under me and started unbuckling the belt on my jeans.

“What the hell? NO. GET AWAY FROM ME” I shoved him away and opened the door but he still followed me.

He grabbed my arm, “ Please......L.Joe will seriously murder me...you’re new...you don’t know what he can do so just.....please”

I pulled my arm away “ off. Who told you to be the school huh?” I started buckling my belt when someone shouted, “Look new guy...got it good from Taemin” Everyone started hooting and cheering but L.Joe silenced them.

“SO....did you have fun? That was a bit quick,” He smirked.

Oh I was on my freakin’ peak now. “You’re a ing jerk L.Joe....why don’t you go bother someone who actually gives as hit about you...I didn’t do with that guy.”

Everyone answered with “OOOHs” and laughter

“What the hell did you just say to me?”

“What are you magically deaf now? YOU HEARD ME”

“You should seriously watch your back from now on because I’ll be right behind you sticking my up your ”

The laughter started again.

I was shaking; “You’re disgusting” I pushed past him and headed for the door. I should have never come to this stupid party. Everyone was cheering L.Joe’s name

“Where the hell are you going?” Niel asked coming out of somewhere with CAP

“Back to my room, I don’t want to ruin your party so I need to get out now, before I explode.” I opened the door and slammed it behind me.

BREATHE IN.....BREATHE OUT...BREATHE IN....BREATHE OUT.....

I continued walking....lesson one: Never leave your room again