He's my One and Only

New School....New Life

 

A/N: I know it's short you guys but I'm so busy it's unbelievable but I swear I'll update by next week. I SWEAR. Hey does anyone wanna be my Co-Author? I could use some help

Ricky POV

This new guy is driving me crazy

Changjo.

Why does he care so much about me?  Joe is a good guy, no one knows him like I do.

So what if he has issues? He’s my boyfriend! It’s Ricky and L. Joe not Ricky and the whole freakin school. Keep out of my .

Since I’ve been here, it has always been just us...

I help him, he helps me

Ricky and L.Joe against the world....well at least this ed up school.

Even if he hurts me....it’s true love

I’ll let him do anything to me....just so he’d forget what he’s been through...just because I don’t want him to hurt himself again..

Try killing himself again....

I love him....so much

All the fun times we had together

 

 

Memories...

-

-

-

-

 

I finally got to my hallway, some of the guys were asking me  where I’ve been and telling me that Joe’s gonna kill me. I don’t really care anymore, once I get my pills I guess I can take anything L.Joe has coming my way.

I got to my room and unlocked the door, hopefully he wasn’t waiting for me in it. I found myself closing my eyes when I swung the door open.

When I opened my eyes, it was just my empty, cosy but dull room. I took a deep breath and entered it.

 

Although my room was filled with plushies and different sort of cutesy stuff, it smelt like .

That’s one thing that kept me and Joe really connected with love, . He took my innocence and after that, it was like we couldn’t keep ourselves off each other.

I chuckled to myself, pouring a glass of water and opening a box of my meds which I have to take for the rest of my life. I sighed and started throwing different types of pills into my mouth and drinking the entire glass of water.

One day...I kinda wonder if these things might just kill me.

Joe’s room was opposite to mine. I wondered....Should I go in or should I just wait till he knows I’m here.

I started feeling nervous yet excited to see him again. I walked outside, closing the door to my room and leaned onto his door, listening for his voice.

Suddenly I heard two laughs, a soft but cheeky one and Joe’s husky mischievous one. Then I heard that unknown person voice telling L.Joe about not to worry about me...or something like that. Who the hell is that?

I opened the door, rushing into the room to see L.Joe with his head on Chunji’s shoulder and Chunji with his arm around him.

What the hell was this?