MeltDown

New School....New Life

 

Changjo POV 

At the top of the school gates said, “Ahn’s School For Boys” . More like school for ultimate psychos..hell yeah! The school was huge and looked decent for a ‘rehab’ school . Normal building stuff....concrete walls, windows every where...yuh know stuff like that. The grass was well cut with some flowers growing out, I guess I could relax here. A couple of guys were walking around where I think the tennis court is? Guess they have P.E. or something. I walked to where the entrance of the school was and what looked like a hell of a long walk hallway leading down. On the inside the walls were painted light blue....hmm..probably to make us feel less....extreme. There was a head office to the right so, walked towards it.

There were two other guys inside the office. A geek with taped glasses, he looked really skinny...hmm probably could help me with my homework and a goth that had way too much make up on. 

This he-she looking thing with a deep croaky voice came up to us.

“OK ladies, put all your valuables in here and you know what I mean” she put this box on top the desk.

Umm what was she?he?it talking about?Reading the clipboard, frumpy looking thing, it had to be the P.E. teacher.

Then the two guys started digging in their pockets and their bags.

I just put my cell phone in it.

The other two guys took out a couple knives, razor blades and the geek had a piece of glass or something like that.

Wow, was it that bad here?

They still weren't getting my razor blades

“ Is that all Mr........” it searched the clipboard “Choi?”

I nodded, its voice irritated me, explaining all the rules and regs, appparently there were cameras EVERYWHERE. Aish! Why can't it....he... stop talking! Oh no, my head was starting to spin, . I put my hood up; no one should see me like this.

“Aha...Are these the newbies, so cute,” said this brown-haired boy, who came in walking.

He was really tall,had big bright eyes, a little pitch to his voice and wow,well he had nice lips.

“Mr. Ahn, detention again?” the it said.

“Yeah....I called our history teacher a .” The it raised an eyebrow.

“What? Everyone knows he is one and plus he gave me an F on my essay. Do you know how hard I worked on that ? Whatever, I hate him more now ”

He started checking out the two guys, the geek had been here before; ‘Mr. Ahn’ was going on about he’s back again.

Who is this ? Mr. Ahn.....descendant of the school, in the school?  I seriously need to get to my room before I break. Then I felt eyes on me...It was him. I HATE people looking at me!

“What the are you staring at?” I was at the verge of exploding, why did this have to happen now.

“ You...you’re super cute, I like your hairstyle, it’s so  hot on you”

“ you!”

What the hell was so funny for this guy?

“Hahahahaha I really like this guy, give me that clipboard. Hmmmm...Choi Jonghyun..bi,cutter---“  

“Biual?” the goth guy cut in

“NO, You ert... bipolar” the  Ahn guy corrected him.

Maybe he isn’t half bad but he was reading out all my !

“I rather you not reading out my...my...” then there was a click in my head, I can’t function...I have to throw something, I reached for a chair and threw it out the room and it hit the wall. Luckily, there was no students around. I was gonna throw another but the he/she/it held me back. I was panting...ahhhh.... this, I wanted to be alone but I couldn’t.

“Ooooo...how exciting!” the Ahn guy said sarcastically.

“Look did you take your stuff, because I deal with this everyday and it’s getting kinda boring now,” the guy said trying to touch me.

“DON’T!....ING......... TOUCH ME!”

“Oh I’m so scared".

The geek said he was going to find his room, when did they get their keys? They weren’t even paying attention.It was so normal for them?

“OK. Seonsaengnim. I’ll take him to his room and show him around a bit.”

“Don’t tell anyone I tolerate cursing and I am Henachi Seonsaengnim” ....so it was a male and why did this guy choose me ?

“I’m not going anywhere with YOU” 

“Oh, shut the hell up, you crybaby....you cute, little ,Bi,loner cutie-pie” How can somebody be this happy-go lucky. He reached to pinch my cheeks but I slapped is hand away.

“Don’t worry you’ll like me soon enough."

“ Let’s go, it’s almost lunch and all the good things go first. C’mon !C’mon !C’mon!” he started clapping his hands and snapped his fingers, I rolled my eyes and picked my bags up.....He actually understood my problem because I actually calmed down.

" Hellooo, Jonghyun. I am Ahn Daniel and I will be you tour guide for today, please enjoy your stay at this STUPID HELL HOLE" He laughed to himself,"Lighten up a bit, I won't I'm not completely insane...yet."

"Don't call me Jonghyun, call me Changjo" I responded, he was right, I should loosen up, I mean I don't think this Daniel guy is thinking about leaving me alone, so I should start getting comfortable around him. I have so many questions, I'll take my time though."Nice...well everybody shortens my name to Niel so, you can call me that.,C-H-A-N-G-J-O 

Ai...What have I gotten myself into?