Who say?

Bow Wow Wow

2 days later, your school ended. You were on your way to the school gate when you saw girls screaming and jumping. You tried to see what's happening, the you heard some.of the girls talking "Omo! Yongguk oppa is here!" " Ah! I'm so excited to see him." the girls ran towards the crowd, you rolled your eyes and continue walking, you pass by the school gate "Minah!" a husky deep voice called, you ignored him and walked. Then someone grabbed your arm "Baby~" he turned you around to face him. You glanced at him and look away "Why didn't you replied my text and returned my calls?" he asked, you look at him "Seriously, you're asking me why?" you asked back "If it's about the incident at the club, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." he said and take a step closer to you, you stepped back "Yongguk, do you know how i felt? I felt unappreciated. You never tell me how good I look. All you do is praised the girls around us." you said with a sad tone "I know and I'm sorry." he said, you look behind him, the girls from your school were watching while whispering to each other, you look at him "Yongguk, let's just stop." you said "What do you mean by 'stop'?" he asked and held you hand, you pulled your hand away "Us, let's just end this relationship. There's no use of being together if you are not serious." you said and turned "Goodbye Yongguk." you said and left. He stood there, he wanted to chased you but his fans surround him. He sighed "Baby I love you. I really do." he said deeply inside his heart.

1 week after breaking up with Yongguk, you tried to stay focus on your final exam. You were reading books at the library "Minah!" Zelo appeared "Thank God I found you." he said "What do you want oppa?" you asked while reading your book "Why are you so stupid?" he asked, you closed your books and look at him "What did you just called me?" you asked "Stupid! You are stupid!" he replied, you punch his face "Then that's made you an idiot!" you scolded and left. He followed until you guys were out from the library "Hyung missed you so much!" he shouted, ypu ignored him "He won't eat! Do you want him to end up at the hospital again?" he asked, yes 'again' Yongguk admitted to the hospital a few months ago after you guys broke up for the first time. It was because of stupid jealous fans. You sighed and look at him "I don't care. Go find someone better than me to take care of him. I'm nothing to him." you said and turned "Who said? He always talked about you. He always tell people how grateful he is to have you. And he praised other girls in front of you because he wanted to make you jealous." Zelo said, you pretend like ypu heard nothing and left.