Maybe?

Bow Wow Wow

You been spending a lot of fun time with Krystal at Singapore. Today she taking you somewher. "So are you going to stay here forever?" Krystal asked "I don't know. I love Singapore." you said "You can stay if you want to." she said "I donno." you look away "You miss him don't you?" she asked, you slowly nodded "Haish! Go and get him back then!" she said "I don't think so. He's hapot with someone else." you said "Oh come on! Don't tell me you really believe the 'BangSong' couple." she said "Well I do. They know each other since high school and everytime in any interview he would talked about her. He never talked about me." you said "Haish you pabo!" she slapped you head "Ouch!" you pouted "I know your sad. But wake up! You need him, I ssaw you're crying while watching their new MV Badman." she said "No!" you denied "Yaya whatever. Now let's go!" she grabbed your arm.

Both of you arrived at a stadium that crowded with people "Arghh... What are we doing here?" you asked while lookibg at Krystal "We're here to support your boyfriend and my Bias Himchan oppa." she replied "No way! I'm not going in there!" you said and ran off. "Ya Bang Minah!" Krystal followed you "Leave me alone! I'm not coming!" you said. Then a group of girls appeared in front of you "Omo! You are Yongguk's oppa girlfriend!" One of the girls said "Ex- girlfriend." you corrected "What happened? You guys look cute together." the other girl said, you blushed "Th-Thanks.." you smiled "Please stay here and support Yongguk oppa. He really needs you." the other said, you turned back and look at Krystal, she nodded.