Broken

Bow Wow Wow

At night, after having dinner. You guys sat around the campfire. "So, what are we going to do?" Daehyun asked "I would love to tell some scary ghost story." Youngjae sound great. Then Youngjae starts his story, it was really scary, you glanced at Yongguk and Jieun. She was resting her head on Yongguk's cheast and Yongguk's arms were around her waist. You felt pain in your heart again. You stood up "Where are you going?" Himchan asked "Night walk beside the beach." You replied and left. "Is she okay?" Jongup asked "She's fine. I'll follow her." Himchan replied. "No. I'll go." Someone said.

You walk along the beach as your tears fall. Your heart keep on beating fast, you felt pain and hard to breath. Your leg were weak and you fell on the sandy ground. You cried your heart out. Then you felt a pair of strong arms hugging you from the back, you turned and saw Yongguk. You wipe you tears and stood up, "What are you doing here?" You asked and took a stepped back "I'm here because I know you need me." He said, you shook your head "I don't need you." You said "Stop lying! You're hurting both of us." he said and extends his arm to hugged you but you pushed him "No! I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'm sorry. But it's better if we just go our own way." You said "Damn it Minah! Why are you doing this to me? To us?" He runs his finger through his hair in frustration. "I'm sorry. It's for the best." You said and left.

You arrived at the camp place, Himchan saw you crying walk near you "Are you okay?" He asked " I'm fine. I'm going to sleep. Night everyone." You replied and went inside your tent. Yongguk appeared, Himchan glared at him and shook his head "You went too far Yongguk." Himchan said and walk inside his tent. Jieun appeared "Oppa, is my acting went too far?" Jieun asked "No you're doing great. It's just we need to stop the acting." He said "Nae oppa." She nodded. He walk near your tent "Minah. Let's talk in the morning okay?" He said.