Bow wow wow

Bow Wow Wow

You stood at the middle of the crowd and 6 handsome guys appeared on the stage with intro 'Burn it up' you clapped your hand exitedly "Looks who's excited~" Krystal teased "Shut up!" you slapped her arm. You can't take your eyes off Him. "Gukkie. I want to hug you!!" you mentally screamed "Mai God! Bang Yongguk Oppa so hot!!" one of Babyz shouted "Wassup Ma babyzzzz!!!" Yongguk greeted with a smile "OPPA!!!" babyz start going wild, you felt a bit jealous when Yonghuk blew a kiss to the babyz. "Haish! Why did I agreed to come in here?" you sighed. After performing 'Unbreakable' B.a.p said they'll took a short break and went back stage.

. "Hyung! I think I saw Minah!" Jongup said "I think I saw her too." Daehyun said "Should we asked a bodyguard to called her backstage?" Youngjae asked "We should!" Himchan agreed "No!" Yongguk disagreed "I have a better idea." he added.

You still squeezed in between Krystal and a Zelo-holic babyz. "Can we go now?" you asked "Hell no!" Krystal said "Argh!" you groaned and sat. Then the boys appeared again. After peforming 'Stop it' and 'Crash', Yongguk stoodt the centre of the stage "Today, I felt lucky and happy to meet all of you." Yongguk said "But what make me hapoy the most is among all of you. There's a person I would die without. She gave me support, love and everything. But she's just stupid to realise how much I love her." Yongguk said, you blushed and try not to scream, the a spotlight flashed on you "Bang Minah! I love you you pabo! And if you think I'mhappy with someone else, you are wrong! Geddit?" he continued and smiled. You lowered your head as all eyes were on you. "I am going to kill you Yongguk!"you thought. "Baby, this song is for you." he smiled and start rapping.

"Long hair rather than short

Small basketball shoes rather than heels

Even without make-up, a girl who overflows with confidence

When I see a girl like that, without knowing, my eyes goes to her

Rather than a voluptuous body, I like a girl whose fit naturally comes to life

I'm not looking for a fight but whenever I see a girl like that

Without even knowing, I just go bow wow wow wow"

He smirked and you "Haish. I'm really gonna kill you." you glared at him and pouted. They continued dancing and singing. Then when it reached Zelo part Yongguk went down from the stage, he didn't took his eyes from you.

You wanted to leave but Krystal blocked your way "Krystal!!!" you grinned your teeth "Ehem." Yongguk cleared his throat, you look at him "What?" you asked "I miss you." he said, Krystal stepped aside so Yongguk can stand near you, he pulled your waist closer to him "Jieun is just my friend. I was just acting. I want you to get jealous, but it turned out opposite. I'm sorry baby." he said, you glared at him and hugged him "Pabo! Pabo!" you hit his cheast, he chuckled and pulled you into his arm "I miss you too Pabo!" you mumbled. "Don't ever leave me." he said.