Our way.

Bow Wow Wow

Before heading to the hospital, you prepared some poridge and chicken soup for Yongguk. Then you made him some orange juice. You can't denied how much you cared about him. "Guk, why can't I hate you?" You sighed and walk out from your house.

You arrived at the hospital and when straight to his room. Himchan was standing outside the room "Oppa!" You called "Ypu're here!" Himchan gave you a hugged "Let's go inside." Himchan said. As you stepped inside his room. You saw the others were busy with their phone amd Yongguk was sleeping "Annyeonghaseyo." You greet with a soft tone "annyeong!" They all greet you with a smile. You walk towards Yongguk. He looks different. You carresed his cheeks and look at Himchan "oppa, once he's awake. Make sure you give this to him." You said and hand in Himchan the food you had prepared for Yongguk "nae." He nodded, you turned to look at Yongguk again. His eyes were opened, you startled and take a step back. He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you closer "Please don't leave me." He pleaded. Ypu.sighed "I'm sorry." You slowly pulled you hand away from him. You look at Himchan "I have to go." You said "Can't you stay a little bit longer?" Daehyun asked " Himchan oppa said after Yongguk saw me. I am free to go." you said, they all look at Himchan "You said that?" Youngjae asked "Well, at least she came." Himchan pointed. "Bye guys." You waved and walk towards the door "Minah! If you leave this room. We are really over. I'm not going to look for you anymore." Yongguk said, you turned "Fine then. Goodbye Yongguk." You said and left.

You wipe your falling tears as you walk out the hospital. You knew it wasn't his fault. But you think it's better if you end it now. He should find someone better than you. Someone prettier than suits him. Then you feel your phone vibrate, you took it out from you pocket and it was a text from Himchan.

Himchan; Thanks for coming. He's enjoying his meal now.

You: No problem.

Himchan: He said he's moving on. He set a date with Jieun.

You: Good then.

Himchan: You know he loves you right?

You: Yeah. But it's better if we go our own way.

Himchan: Well, stay healthy and keep in touch.

You: Nae oppa. You too.