Hurt.

Bow Wow Wow

You and Himchan arrived at B.a.p dorm. The other members and of course Song Jieun were waiting at the parking lot. They get into the car. "Why is she here?" Yongguk asked. Of course 'she' referred to you. "I invited her to come with us." Himchan replied. "Pfft!" He made a pissed of sound. You ignored him and play with your phone. "Oppa, i feel sleepy." Jieun said. You rolled your eyes and wore your headphone. You felt Himchan held your hand tightly, you look at him and smiled. From behind, Yongguk can't help but jealous.

You all arrived at Naksan Beach. The beach was crowded with people. Himchan help you with your stuff and place it near your tent location. You start to set up your tent. "Minah-ya." Zelo appeared "Nae?" You asked "I'm sorry for calling you stupid that day." He said "oh, it's okay." You smiled "Hmm. Let me help you to set up your tent." Zelo said "Ani. I can do it myself." You said "okay then. See you later." He said and left. You continue to set your tent. Then you heard a girl giggled, you peek and saw Yongguk and Jieun back hugging. You try to hold back your tears. At the same time you are happy watching him smiling again. He never smile at you like that. "If you keep on looking at them. You won't finished setting your tent." Someone said, you turned and saw Himchan. "Oh oppa." You pretend nothing happened "Let me help you." He said. You shook your head "Ya. I don't want you to miss the sunset." He said. You nodded.

After finished setting up your tent. You and Himchan took a walk along the beach. "Oppa. Thanks for being nice to me." You said. " Hey, no need to thanked me." He said. You smiled. "Hey it's almost sunset. Let sit here." Himchan said and you nodded. You turned to your left and saw Yongguk giving Jieun a back hugged while watching the sunset. Your heart feel pain. But he's happy with her, that's all that matter.