Paboya.

Bow Wow Wow

. You can't sleep at night, you kept on thinking about what Zelo said "If it's true Yongguk, why didn't you explained it to me?" you asked while hugging his hoodie that he gave you. "Gukkie you pabo!"

The next day, it was first day of your exam. You tried to pushed your thoughts about Yongguk aside. You sat at the school basketball court and a group of girl surround you "Aa.. What are you guys doing?" you asked "Ya! Have you no shame? How could you do that to Yongguk oppa?!" one of the girl spoke "Are you serious?" you asked and closed your book, you pushed them aside "Ya!" one of them grabbed your arm Let me go!" you tried to free youself "You think after you hurt Yongguk oppa you can get away easily?" she said and pushed you and you fell to the ground "Ouch!" you rubbed your . "What are you guys doing?" Zelo appeared, the girls scared and ran away "Useless!" you said while watching them hiding. "Are you okay?" Zelo knelt down to check you "I'm fine." you replied and stood up "Say thanks to Yongguk for what had happened just now." you said and walk away "Minah, he's in the hospital." Zelo said, you stopped and look at him "What?" you asked "He's in the hospital, he fainted last night." Zelo said, you with you ego of course. You don't want to give up so you just said "I hope he gets well soon then." and left.

After school ended, you went straight home. You dropped yourselft on the bed, a few minutes later you received a next. It's from Himchan.

Himchan: Ya! Why are you so stubborn?

You: You don't understand oppa.

Himchan: I know you're hurt, i must said. Yongguk is a pabo. But at least come and pay him a visit. I'm sure he'll be happy.

You: I don't have time. I need to study for my final exam.

Himchan: please, just a few minutes. I promise after he saw you, you are free to go.

You thought for a few seconds.

You: Okay, tell me the name of the hospital and the room number.