Screwed

Bow Wow Wow

Your boyfriend invited you to joined him and his famous boy group called B.A.P to celebrate their new single called 'Coffee Shop' . It's was a success, a jazzy song That caught millions of heart. You were excited too see him since he was gone to US for weeks.

You arrived at the club and look around for him "Baby!" someone called, you turned and saw him with his gummy smile "Hey!" you ran towards him and hugged him tightly "I missed you!" You said "I miss you too!" he kissed your cheeks. "Let's go to the boys." He said and dragged you to . "Hey Minah!" they all greeted "Hey!" you bowed. "Minah, how did you get in here? You're a year younger than me." Zelo said "Haish Oppa, let's just say That my boyfriend here got me a special ID." you replied and winked at Zelo "Haish he gave you fake ID like he gave me huh?" Zelo said "Well.." you shrugged your shoulder "Now! Let's start the celebration." Himchan said.

. You and Yongguk were talking, try to catch up with each other. "You know I have a final exam soon." you said while sipping your red wine. But all he do was nodded, you look at him "So, How's US?" you asked "Awesome, many hot girls!" hr replied, you jaw dropped "You're kidding me!" you mentally screamed in your mind. "You know American girls really love wearing short pants and singlet." he continued, you crossed your arm in front of him with a dissatified face. But he seems like he doesn't care. "Are you really going to talk about girls in front of me?" you asked, he gave you a smirked and look away "Wow!" hIs jaw dropped, you look at the direction he was looking at "Hey, What are you doing?" you asked while slapping his arm, he looks at you "Did you see her?" he asked while pointing at the girl That's wearing a long sunny jeans and white singlet. She wasn''t wearing any make-up "What?! I'm right next to you!" you pulled his ear "Ah I'm just looking." he said while pulling your hand away from his ear "I can't believe it!" you said while looking away "No, It's just, I'm stunned by her natural beauty." he said, you look at him with Your widened eyes "So you're saying I'm not?!" you asked. He stayed silent "Dahell?" you stood up "I'm going home." you said and grabbed your purse "Bye guys!" you waved at the boys and left.