15

Behind The Bookshelf

The night had fallen while we had toured the museum, and the stars had found their way to the sky, unusually bright. The moon was full, and it aided the stars which it emphasized.

We walked outside of the building, immediately feeling the cold of the night. I shivered, rubbing my arms.

"So, what did you think? Did you have a good time today?" Minho asked, his eyes sparking in reflection from the stars.

I smiled. "It was really fun, thank you."

Minho smiled, reaching out to touch my hair. He ran his hand down my hair, his face turning serious as he pet me. I gulped, biting my lip.

Minho retreated his hand, clearing his throat. He looked away from me for a moment, then turned back, smiling. "Are you in the mood for some coffee?"

"I-uh, yeah, that'd be nice." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Here, sit there." Minho pointed to a nearby bench. "I'll go get some, and bring it back."

I nodded, and he left. I walked to the bench and sat down, shivering again in the cold. I looked around, realizing the beauty of the night. The trees swayed in the cold breeze, their leaves moving systematically with them. There was a lake nearby, and I could see it from where I was. The water glistened, reflecting off of the sky. I smiled, enjoying it all.

After a while, Minho returned. He ran up to me, handing me one of the coffees in his hand, then sat down next to me,taking a big sip fromhis.

I held the drink in my hands, feeling its warmth. My teeth chattered, so I brought the cup to my lips to drink some of the hot drink.

"Are you cold?" Minho asked, narowing his eyes in worry.

I shook my head. "Anio, I'm..fine.." I shivered.

Minho laughed, shaking his head as he set his cup next to him. "Here." he said, removing his jacket. "Put this on." he draped it over my shoulders, then picked up his drink again.

"But then you'll be cold-" I protested.

Minho shook his head. "Nah, if I get too cold I'll just hug you." He winked, laughing.

I blushed, slipping my arms through the sleeves. "Thank you." I said, looking away.

We sat in silence until both of us had finished our coffees. Then, Minho stood. "Shall we go then?" he asked.

"Oh, ye." I said, standing. We tossed our cups in the trash and begin walking to his car.

"Wait-" I said. Minho turned around, and I walked forward, putting my hands on his shoulders as I leaned on tip toes to plant a kiss on his cheek.

I let go, and Minho's eyes widened, his mouth open. "What-What was that for?" he asked, his face still in shock.

I shrugged. "For everything" I said, smiling. I looked down in embarrasment, putting a lock of my hair behind my ear.

When I looked up again, Minho was inches away. I widened my eyes as he leaned in and took my face in his hands, pressing his warm lips against mine, this time shocking me. My eyes fluttered, then closed, and I slid my hands around his waist, leaning into the kiss.

We stood there, holding eachother in the cold as we enjoyed a deep, magical kiss.


“Soyeon, you’re awake.” Minho said, reaching for her hand. “I’m so glad you’re okay. Umma…umma didn’t make it, Soyeon. I don’t know what’s going to happen to us.” His eyes filled with tears, and he blinked them back, trying to remain strong for his friend.

Soyeon turned, looking Minho in the eyes. “Who are you.” She demanded.

“W-Where am I? Where are my parents? Who are you!”

Minho let go of Soyeon, his eyes widening in shock. “It-It’s me, Soyeon. Minho, your friend…”

She shook her head. “I don’t know you. Where is umma?!”

“Soyeon, don’t you remember, your mom is de-“

“Don’t talk to me, get away!”

“But Soyeon-“Minho’s face became drenched by numerous tears that he could not stop from falling.

The doctors, noticing the scene, rushed in, trying to contain Soyeon. A doctor grabbed Minho by the arms and pulled him away, out of the room.

Minho screamed, kicking and punching as much as he could. “Soyeon! How do you not remember me! I played soccer with you, you shared your candy with me at recess! We played in the park almost every day, I showed you my rock collection! SOYEON!” 

A/N UGH. i wrote this, and then it got deleted so i had to start over
sorry for the delay.

hope you will comment! thanks for all the new comments, they make me smile alot~

<3

hope this chapter wasnt way to cheesy.