The Book.

Behind The Bookshelf

"What's in this book?" I asked curiously, smiling up at Minho.

He winked. "Well, I don't know if you're ready to see that."

I frowned. What was so important about a book anyway? I rolled my eyes. "Why not?" I asked.

Minho laughed. "First, you have to tell me something."

I bit my lip. "What's that?"

"Tell me about your parents."

 

"Daddy!"

"No! Soyeon! Come back here!"

Soyeon runs outside after her father. A car is speeding by.

The driver is distracted. He sees the girl, but it's too late.

The car's brakes slam.

"SOYEON!" Her mother yells, running to catch her. The child is safe.

"Mommy!" Soyeon runs over to her mother, who is unconscious.

Her father is gone.

Her mother, is dead.

 

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Why not?"

"It's not important. Let me see that book-" I reached into Minho's lap for the book , hoping to snatch it from him at the right moment.

Minho shook his head. "Nope, you can't have this until you tell me about your parents."

I rolled my eyes. Why did he want to know about them anyway? Annoyed, I asked, "Why? Why do you need to know about them?" I looked at him angrily. He sighed.

"Listen. There's something important I need to tell you. But I can't unless you open up to me, okay?"

My heart started to beat faster. What did he mean, something important? "What are you talking about? You're beginning to scare me a little Minho..."

Minho shook his head. "Just trust me, okay? Now tell me from the beginning. Everything you can remember."

I stood up. "You're really freaking me out now." I said. "I- I have to go." I said, stuttering. I turned to leave, but Minho grabbed my arm, pulling me toward him.

"You can't. Please."

"I-I-I really can't stay here with you. How-Why-" Before I could finish what I was trying to ask, Minho pulled me close, pressing his lips against mine. I widened my eyes, surprised at the action. Not thinking for a minute, I felt my eyes close as I eased into the kiss, letting him take control over me.

But once I realized what he was doing, I pushed him off of me, shoving him away. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled.

Minho started to speak, but I cut him off. "Please, don't....just leave me alone." I said. I turned around, running back the way I had come.

A/N sorry for not updating in ages
school really .
this chapter was rushed, im sorry for that.