Please Don't Go

The Kidnappers

As the maknaes tried to make a plan before they entered the room, a loud bang was heard, coming from the door in which Yongguk and Daehyun (based on what they heard) were. 

"Mark, what a pleasure to see you here! Mind explaining?" A cute voice came from the room, sounding like Reekyung.

"Is that Ree noona? Why is she acting cute--" Zelo was interrupted by the laugh of Reekyung, who seemed to go crazy by the second.

"What is it now dear? Did the cat ate your tongue? Or should I cut it?" She kept talking with a voice that sounded like a little girl, but there was something more in that voice.

"Oh no..." Haeri whispered, standing up. She walked towards the door and saw that all the B.A.P members were tied up and had bruises on their arms, legs and faces, making her blood boil. Tears of anger traced their way down her cheeks, and she didn't noticed until she felt a soft hand wiping them.

"Haeri? Are you crying? Don't worry, they'll be alright. The members are strong enough to handle this." Zelo said as he hugged her, trying to calm her down. Haeri was surprised by the sudden warm, but soon she found herself snuggling against Zelo's chest, listening to his heart beat.

They were suddenly interrupted by a male's voice, a certain red haired boy that was standing in front of them holding a knife.

"Look who decided to join the party! Just like I expected, the beautiful mafia Queen comes to save the day!" Mark said dragging each word until it sounder like a snake talking.

'Funny, Zelo thought, his voice is almost like his attitude' Mark looked at the boy who had wrapped his arms around Haeri to protect her.

"And look! You brought a new pet! How long will it be this time, huh? A month? Half year?" He said mockingly and Haeri glared at him.

Behind them, Reekyung was silently untying the B.A.P members and just before she could untie Daehyun, Mark spoke again.

"Jackson, take care of the damsel back there. Also make sure you take care of the boy next to her, she seems to have a liking for him and we wouldn't want to hurt him, now we?" He said with sarcasm dropping from his voice, his icy glare still fixated in front of him, looking st Zelo and Haeri.

"Of course, Mark!" Jackson said coming out of the shadows and approaching Reekyung and Daehyun.

"Stay back" the girl said "This fight is mine" She looked at Daehyun with apologetic eyes, and he seemed to understand. "I'm sorry."

"No! What are you doing?! He's going to kill you... don't go" Daehyun whispered the last part as he saw Reekyung running towards the window, Jackson following close.

Before going, Jackson turned back towards him and pronounced the words that broke Daehyun. "Once I finish with your little girlfriend, I'll come for you pretty boy" and then jumped out of the window.

Youngjae held Daehyun as he tried to run towards the same place Jackson had just a few moments before, but the ropes held him back and he just sat there, looking at the window with tears in his eyes.

...

Meanwhile with Haeri, Mark was circling around them, playing with the knife and smirking.

"Oh his funny is this. The two most important Mafia leaders fell in love with two weak boys!" He said and laughed like an idiot.

"Shut up Mark" Haeri growled, holding a semiautomatic in her back. Zelo noticed this and tried his best to cover her as she unlocked the gun.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast my dear." Mark said and pushed Haeri to the ground, making her drop the gun as she fell. While she was trying to get up from the fall she noticed that her ankle was a bit inflamated and cursed mentally when she touched it and felt pain.

It was probably broken. As she tried to think of a way to stand up and grab her gun, a loud scream came from where Zelo was, and she widened her eyes when she noticed the red stain in Zelo's shirt, before he hit the wall and slowly fell to the floor.

"ZELO! YOU IDIOT WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" She screamed with anger despite of the pain in her ankle.

Her only worry was Zelo.

Right then, a police siren was heard and Haeri prayed silently that it was her allies. Mark glanced towards the window and looked at Haeri one more time.

"Oops, time's up. I guess I'll see you again babe!" He smirked and ran towards the opposite window just before the policemen entered the room.

A girl ran towards Haeri as she screeched in pain. "Haeri? It's okag I'm Adoree. I'll  take you all home." Haeri smiled a bit, and then she remembered.

"Is Zelo okay? Where are the others? Where is Reekyung?" She said as Adoree injected a tranquilizer to her.

"He's going to be alright, Taehyung is already taking care of him. The others are alright, they only have a few bruises... B-but Reekyung..." Adoree didn't finished what she was saying.

"What is it unnie? What happened to her?" Haeri said alarmed.

"She's gone." She heard Adored whisper.

And then everything turned black.