Mission Coma

The Kidnappers

"Ree Unnie! Help me here!" Haeri screamed to the girl who was looking around at the practice room, searching for whatever B.A.P whould want or need. Yes, she is a kidnapper, but it doesn't means that she is going to torture them or something like that... "In what should I help-" Reekyung was about to ask the issue but then she saw the scene her friends was acting: Haeri was trying to carry Zelo in her arms, but really, that boy's like a building! That ended up with a masivelly-blushed Haeri being squeezed between JunHong's body and the floor. Yet, Reekyung, being the sarcastic troll she is, just laughed while taking a photo of it. "Haeri, you look likr a cherry tomatoe in this photo!" She screamed cutely. "YAH REEKYUNG IF YOU DON'T HELP ME I SWAER I'M GOING TO-" Haeri screamed but got interrupted by her friend, who just happened to have picked up Zelo and leaved him in the floor with a loud 'Pak'. "You are going to what?" Ree challenged Haeri with her evil glare and the other girl gluped in fear "Nothing Ree unnie~" was her answer. Let me explain you the reason of it. Reekyung happens to be a black belt in Taekwondo, used to do swimming and boxing; and also she is a gymnast. (A/N: True true xD) Plus, she has been gifted with the creepiest glare ever. Therefore, Haeri, being younger than her friend HAS actual reasons to be scared.

Now, both of the pretty girls are walking towards the back door with JongUp, Youngjae and Yongguk in their arms. "Ok... now, should I ask you how do you already have a van waiting for us?" The older girl asked.

"You know unnie... Evil maknae business~" Haeri smiled at Reekyung and the later just nodded, knowing that asking more would be chaotic. Why, again? Let's see... if Ree is the killing-machine, Haeri is the one who controls all the operation. This girl, better know as Riri is the most feared Mafia Leader. She may not be an automatic killer, but she has contacts in every single place so she can obtain whatever she needs. Together with Reekyung, or QEvil (as know at their underground group) they're the plan-to-kill sisters and the most popular underground workers. But of course, they have this cute side which appears whenever they aren't working. After caring Himchan between the both of them (the diva just decided to kick everywhere he could) they carried Zelo and Daehyun into the van and drived towards their hiding place.

"Ree~ They're already tied up?" Riri asked her bestie. "Yup. They can't free themselves even if the try" the girl laughed, but still looked worriedly at her crush, Daehyun. "Don't worry Unnie, they aren't hurt~" Haeri said with a soft look in her face. "It's not that Riri.... what if they hate us for this?"

"Hating you for what?" Both of the girls turned to the source of the voice, who happened to be the genius of the group, Youngjae. "Because we are... kidnapping you?" Ree said with a innocent look and Haeri sighed thinking 'Unnie... why do you keep saying you aren't cute!~' "Haeri-ssi naekkoya~" Zelo mumbled in his induced sleep, making the girl blush and cough a little.

"If our kidnappers are this beautiful, why should we I worry?" Daehyun said looking at Reekyung, making her lower her head. "T-thanks.... Daehyun-ssi" She said stuttering and hearing Himchan and Yongguk laugh from behind. "Aigoo~ both of you are so cute!" Himchan said.

"I know! Reekyung noona! Sing us a song~ I will sit with Haeri-ssi and you sit here!" Zelo pointed to his place with his tied arms "Oh my! Pardon my rudeness! Should I untie you?" The tall maknae nodded making Ree smile while she untied everyone. "So...." YongGuk said earning the attention of the group in the band. "What is it?" Haeri asked, being the most impatient. "Your friend isn't going to sing?" 

Everybody looked at the girl sitting in the back, who just managed to blush. "I-I... s-sing?" she was stammering in her words "Unnie~ please please please!" Haeri said cutely and Zelo looked at her. "C'mon Reekyung.... we want to hear you~" Daehyun said "Now I do hate my love for you...' the girl though and then sighed "Just one song... Youngjae Oppa, can you help me?" She said as she played "다 예뻐" (Everything Is Pretty) instrumental and the boy nodded, singing with her. Haeri just smiled. knowing that her friend's voice was beautiful and enjoying the song, until she noticed an envious Daehyun looking at the singing couple, making her giggle. 

When they finished the song, everyone cheered for them, except Daehyun. "Daehyun-ssi... Was it bad?" Reekyung spoken gently, but with a sad tone in it. "NO! oh hmmm... I mean, of course not... you have a beautiful voice Reekyung..." Daehyun reddened.

"Haeri, it's your turn! Rap like you usually do!" The evil unnie said, laughing darkly. 'Now is MY revenge!' The other girl looked at her right to be meeted by a smiling Zelo. "Pleaseeeeeeeeee~" He said. 'take that maknae!' Ree was still laughing. "O-ok I will do it" "Do CL's baddest female!" The evil unnie strikes again. "Ok, ok, stop, I will do it." Then, Haeri started to rap and Zelo was paying special attention to her. When she finished the song the guys were looking at her with suprised faces "What?" She asked 

"YOU GUYS SHOULD BE A GROOOOOOOOOOOUP!" They screamed.

And with that, the trip ended.

"So, again, Reekyung unnie. HOW CAN YOU HAVE A HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?" Haeri screamed/asked her friend.

"You have your cantacts, I have mine" She said winking in a flirtly way and then laughing. "LET"S GOOOO!" B.A.P screamed, running to the inside of the house.

"Are you sure we are kidnapping them?" Reekyung asked to her friend.

"Not anymore~" Haeri answered and they both laughed and walked towards the group of idols. Here starts B.A.P's kidnapped life.

THE END. (OF THE CHAPTER)