I Did NOT Agree With This.

The Kidnappers

"Lee Haeri! Do you mind explaining me WHY ARE WE IN FRONT OF TS ENTRETAIMENT?! Or at least why do we are dressed like pizza delivery people?! And what's with the ropes? You said we were going to go to a F-A-N-M-E-E-T-I-N-G" ReeKyung screamed to the top of her lungs, causing her bestfriend to be in need of covering her ears. "Yes... This is a Personal Fanmeeting! And well, we are pizza deliverers because everyone loves pizza!" Haeri said happily. "Yeah, because B.A.P specially chosed us..." ReeSarcasm attacks again. "No, but they're going to..." Haeri said with a smirk and an evil look in her eyes.

"I did NOT agreed with this..." ReeKyung whispered to herself as they walked into B.A.P's practicing room. How did they get in? Well..... long story.

FLASHBACK

"We are delivering food to B.A.P" Haeri said to the security guard and Ree just nodded hesitantly. "what are the ropes for?" The guard asked with an eyebrow lifted up. "You know people these days are so hungry we need these ropes to secure the food together, or do you want us to drop all this pizza in this beautiful building?!" Haeri said and her friend smiled and nodded "That's true... don't you see? We have 10 pizzas right here and you will be in trouble if all this goes to the ground...." ReeKyung said glaring and thinking that if not, her friend would get in trouble. "O-oh~ of course... Get in, B.A.P's practice room in in the 3rd floor, the last door to the left." The guard said nervously at the glare of the girl. "Yes~ Thank you sir!" Haeri said and entered the building.

"Yes you did.. now, let's get in?" Haeri said to her friend and pushed the door open to reveal 6 good-looking guys dancing to Badman. "Oh umm... Hi~ we are from the pizza delivery! Here are your pizzas~" Reekyung said nervously, trying to avoid Daehyun's eyes. Unfortunately for her, the later appeared just in front of her. "But... we didn't ordered any pizza..." he said. Haeri, seeing the trouble her friend was in, said "Oh, that... well, Secret-ssi send this to you guys!" She said smiling, looking at everyone, especially Zelo.

"Mission one. Completed" Haeri said as she looked at the sleeping idols. "Now, Ree... do you mind telling me how you got sleeping pills?" The latre just smiled "Told the doctor I couldn't sleep because of your snoring..." She said smiling. "YAH! UNNIE YOU'RE SO MEAN!"

THE END (OF THIS CHAPTER XD)