ing at breakfast

The Kidnappers

"Okay guys I'll be cooking an English breakfast~ Daehyun Oppa would you help me?" Reekyung spoke as she walked to the kitchen, being followed by Daehyun.

"So, what are you guys going to do on your dat--bdjsbalsvwkdhwbl" Himchan was being killed by Yongguk, because that's what the mature eldest couple in B.A.P do.

Haeri laughed as she saw the scene. Daehyun helping Reekyung to cook, Jongup and Zelo watching Chris Brown on the TV, Youngjae reading a book (cuz he's a smartass) and the BangHim... killing themselves. She called her unnie, who came out a littke bit blushed. "What's up Haeri?"

"Nothing unnie~ I see you're busy! Oh and by the way... that's a pretty dress you've got there!" Because yes, she HAD to blackmail her bestfriend.

"Here are your tickets for Lotte World. Just finish your breakfast so you can go to your DATE. And be sure to give us some photos of you two hugging and all that couples do!~" But since they're all mafia-like, Ree Kyung would never shut up.

After finishing their breakfast Zelo and Haeri walked out of the house, leaving the olders eating. "Let's go Oppa! To the Lotte World games" Haeri beamed happily and Zelo smiled at her cuteness, thinking how she was cuteish when she didn't go all mafiaesque.