Lotte World Disaster {pt.1}

The Kidnappers

"Zelo! Zelo! ZELO!" Haeri screamed like a mom who has lost her children in a mall. I'll kill him once he comes back thoughts of ways to kill the poor maknae came to her devilish head. The boy came with his eyes sparkling, almost as a little puppy who has found whatever he has been looking for.

"HAERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!" He screamed with a big smile. "I found a G-I-A-N-T rollercoaster. Come with me so we can see it and hop on it!" He said taking the girl's hand, who was just trying to understand all the sheet he just said. "Fast fast fast! I want to go up NOW" he said while getting on the line. 15 minutes later they were both in a couple seat, smiling and beaming like little childs. Zelo pulled out his Iphone, looking at the text in it. "Haeri..." he said while looking at the girl, his face getting paler.

"What? Is something wrong or you already got scared?" Haeri answered, but when she saw whatever Zelo was showing to her, her eyes grew bigger and she paled too. "Is he joking?" She asked, because that text message had just 6 words: "You.Haeri.Cheek.Kiss.Photo.NOW" and it was send by Youngjae, because he is a smartass and can do that. A few seconds later, another message was send, this time to Haeri's phone.

"You know you're not getting inside the house until I get that photo, don't you?" And well. That was Reekyung. The rollercoaster was going faster and they were both really pale. And no, they weren' scared of it. They where just scared of those two allies. And they were that scared as to not notice they were holding hands.

 

After lap 10 in the rollercoaster, the ambience was light again. Mainly because they had forgotten the crazy warning from the two allies. But again, their phones vibrated, and they had the same text: "Guys, you better send that picture. Reekyung has pulled a samurai sword out of somewhere and is treatening to go and make you do what she said. Dae is making a good job controlling her tho. Zelo, your tomatoes are in danger, Youngjae is about to make them buuuuuurn." That was Jongup, being the sweety he always is.

"Oh sheez, she won't let us go, will she?" Haeri facepalmed at her friend, looking at the palling Zelo.

"My....my tomatoes?" He squeaked, then looked at Haeri, then back to the phone, then Haeri again. he girl was looking at him weirdly. Then he grabbed her waist pulling her closer until she was by his side. Haeri pinked and looked at Zelo's hand placed in her waist, feeling a little bit tipsy. Dang, I must be really hungry.

She could handle the Yakuza, the Russian mafia and the Italian mafia together but dealing with love? Hell naw.

While our lovely mafia queen was distracted, Zelo kissed her cheek quickly, while snapping a photo. He immediately pulled back and sent the photo to both Reekyung and Youngjae, failing to notice the blush creeping into his cheeks, and Haeri's as well.

Those kids were really dense.

Haeri finally reacted and looked at Zelo bewildered, with her big eyes staring to his soul. At this rate, they would end up fighting to be the Alpha or some weird thing like that. "Did you just kissed me?!"

"Uh... well... yes, but it was on the cheek..." Zelo was intimidated by the dark aura around Haeri.

"Why. did. you. do .it?" she said seriously, looking close to killing Zelo right then and there.

"B-because Ree noona and Youngjae hyung t-told me to do so?" Zelo said in a tiny voice.

"Oh, ok." Haeri said and started walking, pulling the boy by his hand with her.

Well, talk about bipolarity.