Seoul, You Better Get Ready For The Two Of Us.

The Kidnappers

"HAERI!" The blue eyed girl screamed to her friend. "What Unnie?" The other girl answered. "What do you mean with "I already have the plane tickets"?" She glared at the younger. "Just what I said. I already have the plane tickets. B.A.P is going to have a fanmeeting and I wanted to go with you..." She smiled "Really? Did you purchased them just so we can go?" ReeKyung was slowly getting convinced by her friend. "Of course Unnie! Here, I already have VIP passes for the both of us, so go and get your luggage ready, because we leave tomorrow" HaeRi smiled at hr bestfriend and walked away. "Hey HaeRi! One more thing.... How long are we staying?"She eye-smiled at her friend, who said "1 and a half weeks!"

***

The two friends walked out of the plane at the Seoul Airport "Wooh~ Daebak!" Haeri said as they walked towards the exit of the airport. "Haeri-ah~ It's just the airport...." ReeKyung looked at her hyper friend "But it is still daebak..." she pouted and called for a taxi "To the Lotte Seoul Hotel please" Ree widened her eyes. "W-what? but that place is a five stars hotel! Is too expensive..." she whispered. "Didn't I told you that my dad is making some business with the hotel owner? I can go there whenever I want to." Haeri smiled as they got out of the taxi and payed the trip. "Let's go Ree Unnie!" She pulled the still-in-shock girl into the hotel and said to the employed that was there "Reservation number 90124, Lee Haeri." He just nodded and handed the girl a key.

"WOW" ReeKyung couldn't believe her eyes "It's cool isn't?" her friend smirked. "YOU. RESERVED. THE. BIGGEST. SUITE." The still-in-shock girl answered. She looked to every single place in the room.

 

"I haven't been more happy to be your friend in my whole life" Ree was impressed by the room (more like a house) Haeri picked. "I also love you unnie..." Haeri replied to ReeKyung. "So... are we going to make a all-gurls-night?" She said "OF COURSE!" Ree screamed. And that night Ree&Ri stayed up until the 2 o'clock was signaled by their cellphones. Poor people staying next to their room.

 

Hellou~ ZB/Ree is here *pouts* Yes, it is a short chapter... take it more like a prologue xD ciao people!