Where is she?

The Kidnappers

Outside of the emergency wing, B.A.P waited for any news about Zelo's state. Yongguk was angry and he was close to hitting the wall with his head, so Himchan took him to the cafeteria of the hospital. Jongup decided to go with them, leaving only Youngjae and Daehyun in the waiting room.

"Do you think that he'll be okay Youngjae?" Daehyun asked while glancing towards the door, watching the nurses and doctors rush inside of the room.

"Well, the doctor said that he didn't got stabbed in any vital organ and thankfully he didn't lost many blood so I think he'll be just fine in a few hours." Youngjae replied placing his hand in Daehyun's back and patting him softly.

Just in cue, a doctor came out of the emergency room "Choi Jun Hong?" He asked while looking at the waiting room.

"We are here for him" Youngjae said standing up and looking towards the doctor.

"Hello, my name is JaeJin. JunHong is stable and out of danger now, and he will be transferred to the room 221B in a few moments" The doctor said, smiling at them.

"Oh, thank you very much Jaejin-ssi" Youngjae said while Daehyun sent text messages to the other three members.

He looked around the white room and sighed. Since he had been treated and left alone in the hospital, he had been thinking about Reekyung. Was she alive? He shook his head trying to get rid of the sickening thoughts he was having.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay" Youngjae said knowing what Daehyun was thinking "We know that she is really skilled and could take down that guy, right?" He smiled trying to calm Daehyun.

...

In the room 221A, Haeri groaned as she opened her eyes and was received by a glowing white light that almost blinded her. "Heck why do they have that thing!" Once she realized that she was in the hospital, she frowned "What in the world am I doing here? Ugh-- Oh now I remember! That idiot Mark is going to pay me"

Right then, Adoree appeared through the door and smiled st Haeri "ex reunion gone bad?" She asked jokingly and Haeri glared at her. She glanced around the room, searching for her Annie but she couldn't find her. 

"Haha, very funny. Where is Reekyung? Did she left me here alone?" Haeri said and tried to get out of the bed, but a high pain make her lay down again.

Adoree shook her head "You shouldn't be trying to get up, you're ankle is hurt pretty badly... Well, Reekyung she is... umm she's gone." Adoree whispered the last part and looked at Haeri, who had her eyes widened.

"G-gone? What do you mean by gone?!" She screamed with a scared expression.

"It seems like she was taken by Mark's gang. We found her cellphone in the forest near Lotte World while we were searching for her" Adoree explained and Haeri looked st her alarmed.

"Mark took her?! We must get her back... Can you give me her cellphone?" She raised her hand and Adoree gave her Reekyung's phone.

"T-there is a video..." Haeri said and pressed play.

"Hello babe! Guess who?" Mark smirked at the camera and took a step to the side, revealing Reekyung, who was sitting in the floor with handcuffs and her clothes ripped.

"Your little friend is a great company even thought she talks too little... Should I keep her instead of you?" Mark caressed Reekyung's face and then lifted her chin. "Hmm she's a pretty one..."

"Reekyung struggled to get away from his touch and growled at him, trying to untie the cloth around . 

"Now listen, babe. I give you three weeks to come for her or I'll make sure that she suffers the most time in this house. I'm sure she will love hanging around with GOT7!" He said as Reekyung struggled again and tried to scream 'NO! DON'T DO IT' to Haeri.

"SHUT UP!" Mark said slapping her and leaving a red mark in her cheek.

"Now you know babe, it's either you come here or she suffers. Time is ticking, Lee Haeri."

The video ended.

Haeri looked towards the door, where Daehyun stood, looking at her. "Where is she?" He asked.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about Daehyun oppa." Haeri tried to explain, but Daehyun had already walked towards the phone and played the video.

Soon, he was crying and screaming "WHERE IS SHE?! YOU SHOULD KNOW!!" to Haeri. Adoree took his arm and injected a tranquilizer, handing the drugged Daehyun to Youngjae.

"Don't worry Daehyun and Unnie. I will find you and bring you home" She said and asked for her laptop.

 

To be continued...