Practicing?!

The Kidnappers

"So, I suppose this is our new house?" The diva Himchan asked eyeeing the place. "Yup. All of us will be living here, at least as long as you guys are kidnapped" Reekyung said, not really paying attention since she was playing with her DS. "Oh... Regarding that thing of the kidnapping, why did you guys did it?" YoungJae asked, looking at the two girls with a questioning face. "Well... ask her, I don't know why" Ree pointed towards the younger who was talking to Zelo. "I am going to my room~ See ya guys" She said still looking at her game. "So, are you going to answer, Haeri-ssi?" YongGuk asked and the boys nodded silently. "I wanted to meet you all. And it was funny... Well, at least for me it was funny" She said smirking and keep on chating with Zelo.

"Hey guys, I'm going to the backyard~ Don't wait for me!" Reekyung said while running towards the garden, leaving a blushed DaeHyun behind. Why is he blushing? Well, he just saw her wearing a basketball black top with a really little short and converse with spikes (A/N: Hell yeah, I love my tomboy style xD) "Pshh... what a unnie I have. Do you want to see her practice?" Haeri asked, being the good girl she ISN'T IS. B.A.P just looked at her with a confused face and furrowed eyebrows. "Practice? What practice?" Daehyun asked, being the most interested in the theme. Of course, since it was Reekyung we are talking about, he HAD to be interested. "Why don't you see it by yourself?" Haeri said as she smirked. "Zelo Oppa, would you like to play Wii with me?" She said and the guy nodded.

"So... This is the so-called practice?" JongUp asked as he looked to the girl who was throwing knives to a panel. "I think so... How can she be so cute and still make things like... THAT?!" Himchan said rising his voice's tone when he saw Reekyung getting a gun out of a storage box and pointing it towards another panel, hitting the head of it. She smirked and looked away only to be meeted with five scared faces. "O-oh g-guys w-what are y-you doing h-here?" She said blushing and with a little bit of nervousness. Of course , they had to appear when she was training... 'Haeri is going to pay for this' she thought. "Well, Haeri said that you were going to practice, so he" YongGuk pointed DaeHyun, who was still pale "got curious and we ended up here." Ree just nodded and walked towards a bunch of speakers, pluging her beloved phone to it. "So.... what are you going to do now?" DaeHyun said slowly. "Dance. Do you guys like hip-hop and breakdance?"

*With Zelo and Haeri* "J-just a little bit more..." Zelo said with his breath acelerated. "OH GOD YES! YES!" Haeri screamed while moving her body like crazy. "OH NOOOO!I think I missed!" Zelo screamed with a scared expression. "WHAT?! BUT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN THE RACE!" Haeri said pouting and looking at the racing game they were playing, but she got too tired and only watched Zelo play the last track they needed to win. (A/N: You dirty minded reader.... Were you thinking anything else?! They're just kids!-.-) They both laughed and fell ti the floor, still laughing. "You missy, are too fun." Zelo said and pecked her cheek, helping Haeri to get up. "Thanks..." she said a little bit blushed. "Haeri-ah! Will you go out with me tomorrow? Ree noona said there was a theme park close to here!" JunHong said, smiling widely. "OF COURSE!" Haeri said when she heard theme park. She loves theme parks.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY ^^ LOOK FORWARD TO THE ZELO-HAERI DATE<3