Lotte World Disaster (pt.2)

The Kidnappers

This is gonna be some cool badass action chapter, because I'm just that fabulous.

 

After a nice afternoon spent with the maknae from B.A.P, Haeri decided to go to one last ride, surprisingly called "Did be a Mafia Business" once they were inside the big as hell building that the ride was, Haeri noticed that there was no one else in there.

She started walking around, already used to the fact that Zelo was one clingly thing, which seemed awfully weird because of his titanic height. That boy could go and audition for Shingeki No Kyojin and they would told him that they didn't accepted pros.

Anyways, Haeri was dragging the living Empire State Building with her around the big as hell building when she heard some voices.

"Yo lead, what we gonna do with dem kids?" A boyish boy echoed through the place. Well that's what screaming does right?

"Listen here ya punk, lemme tercha sum thing that chslready know" So there was Yongguk inside that place, huh?

The girl signaled Zelo to shut up and stop whining because this was some serious mafia business and they couldn't be heard. Because she's just that badass.

Zelo, who looked confusedly between Haeri and the door, finally nodded understanding what was happening. Talk about being a little slow...

"You know, if Reekyung was here she would have already beaten you--" Daehyun was interrupted by another voice that Haeri immediately recognized, making her sudden her eyes and gasp a little.

"Your little girlfriend is not here, OK? We already took care of her"

"M-Mark?" She whispered shocked and still not believing what was going on. "What the heck is wrong with Ree? I frickin told her to take care of these little shiz."

Zrlo looked st her, confused by her sudden attitude. "Who is Mark?" He asked

"My ex..."

And then an awkward silence followed.

...

 

Three rooms to the left, Reekyung struggled against the metal handcuffs, because yeah, she's too strong for a rope. Well, she wasn't really struggling because her hands were too tiny and the handcuffs didn't damaged her, but you get what I mean.

"Look who's here... our dear Evil fighter!" A voice echoed around the room. What were these kids? Frickin echoing everywhere with their plate reverse voices.

"Shut the EFF off JB I don't have time for you." She said with a low voice, already angry because she hated handcuffs and JB as well.

"Ohhh feisty. I like that." He said, his bottom lip and laughing.

Reekyung finally managed to get free while JB was lost in his world, thinking weird things. She silently neared towards him and when she was close enough she threw a high kick towards his face, making him fall into the floor.

"What a sad thing. I don't like weaklings baby." She said with a smirk because she is sassy and cool.

"What about that boy, Daehyun?" JB answered from the floor, cleaning the blood from his lip. Then he felt how he was picked up by his collar and pushed into the wall with a loud thud.

"Well, I think that answers your question. You insult my friends again and I'll beat the pulp out of you" She said and walked out, blowing him a kiss.

"I still like her" JB said to JR, who was sitting in the dark watching how his hyung got beaten up.

"You're a masochist hyung." He sighed and helped him up.

 

 

 

 

CHAN CHAN CHAN! THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. EHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE EX? WILL REEKYUNG STOP BEATING JB AND ACCEPT HIS LOVE? WILL WE HAVE CHEESECAKE FOR DINNER? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

 

Special appearance of GOT7 biases because why not.