Chapter 2

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ YAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY TELESCOPE?!!!!” Sungyeol ran as fast as he could, but as he got closer to the peak, his eyes widened, realizing that it wasn’t a guy, it was a woman. He could not believe in what he saw, he choked and his eyes became watery , knowing who it was..

 

“ Eomma..” he whispered softly.

 

The woman was very beautiful with wavy long hair framed her face and the pair of her crescent eyes gazed at Sungyeol gently. The woman looked very delicate in her white dress and her smile was so graceful..

 

“ Eomma..” Sungyeol could feel his tears rolled down his face as he called the woman whom he missed the most. The woman only gazed at him gently, still with her gentle smile, without saying anything..

 

“ Eomma.. Where are you going?!” Sungyeol yelled when he saw the figure of his mom dissapeared slowly.

 

“ Eomma!! Where are you?!!” he shouted when his mom’s frame completely dissapeared, eaten by the shadow of the night. He panicked as he tried to search his mom. He looked around, but he found nothing in the end. No one was there, except himself.

 

He fell down on his knees and he cried softly..

 

“ Eomma.. I miss you so much..” he whispered, almost to his own self. In the same time, his phone rang, it was an alarm for the shooting stars. He sighed weakly, let his tears fell down, drenched his cheeks as he stared at the starry sky.

 

A line of light crossed across the sky and there’s another one went along with it. The shooting stars appeared one after another and it looked extremely gorgeous. The moment was so magical that Sungyeol got hypnotized by the scenery..

 

“ Ah! I have to make a wish!” he blurted out, then closed his eyes.

 

“ I hope I could have someone who will accompany me watching the stars, whenever, wherever it is..” he said those wish softly. His eyes still closed, but then he heard some noise. He wiped his tears right away, then stood up and looked around..

 

“ Hello? Is there anybody?” he asked anxiously. He looked up at the big tree behind him since he heard the noise from that tree. The tree was kinda shaking and then a loud thump could be heard, followed by a low groan. Sungyeol turned his head immediately and he found a guy was sitting on the ground, cleaning the leaves in his body..

 

“ Who.. Who are you?” Sungyeol stuttered while asking. The guy was wearing a school uniform that was familiar to him. It was his school’s uniform..

 

“ Aren’t you Lee Sungyeol?” the boy asked without bothering himself to answered Sungyeol’s question.

 

“ How could you know my name?! You’re a stalker, aren’t you?!” Sungyeol accused the guy randomly as he raised his voise ‘cause he found himself was scared to death, thinking that the other boy might be a stalker, psychopath, , or even maybe a heartless killer.

 

“ Ya! My class is next to yours! And, who wouldn’t know you, anyway? You’re Lee Sungyeol, the crazy choding! That popularity of yours spread throughout the school even since you’re a freshman!” the other replied in annoyance.

 

“ Was I that famous because I acted like an elementary-schooler?” Sungyeol asked with a grin while scratching his nape.

 

“ Tremendously! No one in school didn’t know who you are,” the guy replied.

 

“ Aaahh..” Sungyeol looked down, didn’t have any confident to looked at the other eyes because he felt embarassed hearing the guy’s statement.

 

Yeah, Sungyeol was crazy, but because of his craziness and chodingness, also his friendly and kind nature, he became friend with everyone in the school, though he didn’t realize it himself and sometimes he didn’t even remember people who greeted him..

 

“ Uhm.. What’s your name, then? Your face was kinda familiar.. I think, I’ve saw you somewhere before..” Sungyeol said casually with his smile.

 

“ Kim Myungsoo,” the boy answered quickly.

 

Sungyeol fell silent, then he took a good look at the latter. His face was really handsome and his cool attitude surely will make the girls, even some boys, going crazy over him. Just then, Sungyeol remembered who Kim Myungsoo was.

 

“ AH!! YOU’RE KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” he shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter