Chapter 3

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Ya, Lee Sungjong, what’s wrong with him?” a hamster-looked-like guy named Sunggyu asked Sungjong.

 

“ I don’t know.. He’d been smiling like that since this morning,” Sungjong shrugged.

 

“ I know he always act like a crazy choding, but I bet there’s something behind that stupid-beamed smile of his!” Woohyun, the chessy-boy, exclaimed.

 

The boys stared at Sungyeol with that eerie expression in their face while the latter was smiling ear to ear without any concern as he walked bouncing up and down in happiness. Sungyeol somehow had super bright aura around him that morning, he walked cheerfully –far more cheerful than usual– all the way to their school.

 

The four of them had been best friend for years since the first time Sungyeol came to the neighborhood. Sungjong, Sunggyu, and Woohyun were childhood friends as their parents had a close relationship and also their houses were next to each other. When Sungyeol moved in his uncle’s house, Sungjong was really happy, imagining that he finally had a sibling. Sungyeol was kinda gloomy back then when they first met since it was only a few days after his mom’s funeral. But, after a couple months, the boy was completely adapted to the new surrounding and opened himself to them. Then, they got to know how insane Sungyeol’s personality and also how childish the boy was. Sungjong probably the youngest among them, but he always take care of Sungyeol ‘till now..

 

“ Hyung, did something happen last night?” Sungjong asked his cousin as he looked at Sungyeol suspiciously.

 

“ Aniyo~ Just the stars granted my wish~~” Sungyeol answered happily.

 

“ What wish?” the three boys asked curiously.

 

“ Bi~~ Mil~~” Sungyeol sang, then he ran happily towards the school, leaving the other three behind with confusion in their mind.

 

“ Has he really gone crazy?” Woohyun asked.

 

“ Guess, he left his sanity in the hill. I’ll go get it later,” Sungjong said abruptly.

 

“ You better get it fast before someone else collected his sanity,” Sunggyu added.

 

Some boys looked at them –especially Sungyeol– suspiciously when he entered the school..

 

“ Good morning, sunbae!” some juniors greeted Sungyeol.

 

“ Oh! Hi~~!!” Sungyeol replied it with happy beam that made the boy taken aback and ran away immediately.

 

“ Ya!! What’s wrong with him?” a dino-look-like boy asked as he put his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder. It was Jang Dongwoo, Sunggyu’s classmate and he was their another close friend.

 

Not all of them went to the same class since there are some age-gaps. Sungyeol and Woohyun was a second year student while Sungjong was in his first year and Sunggyu plus Dongwoo was in their senior year..

 

“ As if you don’t know that Lee Sungyeol’s character.. We never know what he is thinking..” Woohyun shrugged.

 

“ Hey, guys!!” a boy greeted them brightly. It was Hoya, the last member of their clique. He was a second year student, just like Sungyeol and Woohyun, but unfortunately, he wasn’t in the same class with the two.

 

“ Wah, yeobo!!” Dongwoo hugged the boy, as the others jeered.

 

“ Geez. Yadong,” they uttered in unison. Yeah, the two boys are dating for almost a year. They accepted the relationship without any burden since it’s not strange at all. Their school was a all boys school after all, that kind of relationship was normal there. Actually, they got closed to Dongwoo because the boy was Hoya’s lover..

 

Even when they walked in the corridor, the wide smile still plastered in Sungyeol face ‘till everyone who passed by, looked at him strangely..

 

“ It started to get creepy, you know,” Hoya said.

 

“ Shall we bring him to psychiatrist? Maybe he got some mental disorders..” Dongwoo said.

 

“ If that’s the case, we should’ve brought him from years ago..” Sungjong said.

 

“ His head wasn’t hit by something, right?” Hoya asked.

 

“ I guess, nope. A hit won’t make him like that..” Woohyun said.

 

“ Yeah. We’re talking about Lee Sungyeol here. He always bump into something everywhere he go.  Either that something hit his head or his body..” Sunggyu added.

 

As they talked, they didn’t realize someone passed by and walked towards Sungyeol..

 

“ Good morning,” the someone said, tapped Sungyeol head lightly with a book in his hand. It was Kim Myungsoo.

 

“ Good.. Morning..” Sungyeol startled as he gazed at the latter. Myungsoo smiled slightly then walked away while Sungyeol still gazing at the latter. The five boys could not believe in their eyes and surrounded Sungyeol right away, questioning the boy..

 

“ How come he talk to you?!”

 

“ Did you know each other?!”

 

“ Uhm.. I don’t know..” Sungyeol answered, grinning, as he scraped his nape.

 

“ Ya! THAT Kim Myungsoo talked to you!! How come you don’t know what happened?” Woohyun snorted.

 

“ He never talk to me though I’m in the same class with him,” Hoya said.

 

“ Not only you. He’s a loner, you know.. Always by himself,” Dongwoo said.

 

“ THAT Myungsoo never talk to anyone in this school, yet he talked to you!! What’s exactly happening here?!!” Woohyun shouted in disbelief.

 

“ Eer.. Let’s just say it’s all because of the shooting stars,” Sungyeol grinned, then ran away to his class as fast as he could to avoid his friends from questioning him any further.

 

“ Aish! That choding!! How can he stay quiet about this?!!” Woohyun grumbled.

 

“ Guess, that was the reason he was so happy today,” Sunggyu said.

 

“ I will interrogate him later..” Sungjong said with a smirk. The older boys shivered, seeing the youngest devilish smirk. Sometimes the youngest could be the scariest..

 

“ Is he dating THAT Kim Myungsoo or something?” Hoya asked, making all of them fell silent and their eyes widened. The next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter