Chapter 7

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Auntie, is Jong-ie here?” Sungyeol said as soon as he entered the living room.

 

“ Yes, he’s in his room. Sunggyu is also there..” Sungyeol’s aunt answered as she smiled gently. The auntie was a woman with dark brown medium-long hair and small figure. She had a dimple in her left cheek which shown whenever she was smiling and speaking. If Sungyeol had to choose one animal to describe his aunt, he would choose baby tiger. Why? Because she could be really cute sometimes, but on the other side, she could be really scary especially when she was angry or fighting with her husband. The most important thing was she got black belt in Judo and Taekwondo, not to mention she tended to kick also hit anybody who got on her nerves without any hesitation.

 

“ Okay, then..” Sungyeol said, then left the living room and headed to Sungjong’s room.

 

Sungyeol walked happily towards his cousin’s room with a wide grin plastered on his face. He couldn’t wait to tease the younger boy about his crush for Sunggyu..

 

“ SUNGJONG-IE~~~” Sungyeol sang happily as he entered Sungjong’s room.

 

“ Sungyeol-ah!” Sunggyu greeted the tall boy.

 

“ Hyung!” Sungyeol smiled to his Hyung, then sat beside Sungjong.

 

“ Why, Hyung? I know you have some kind of veiled intention here,” Sungjong asked suspiciously.

 

“ Fufufu.. I knew ‘it’, Lee Sungjong..” Sungyeol said, showing his devilish grin.

 

“ What?” Sungjong glared at his Hyung as he asked.

 

“ I knew that you actually love Sung-” before Sungyeol could say everything, Sungjong covered his mouth with his hand.

 

“ Hey, what are you talking about so secretly like that?” Sunggyu asked, his eyes sparkled with curiosity.

 

“ Don’t you dare to say it in front of him..” Sungjong whispered with a threatening tone as he glared at the choding, then he looked at Sunggyu and his expression perfectly changed into a sweet smile..

 

“ It’s nothing, Hyung. You know, Sungyeol-hyung love to say worthless thing..” he said still with his sweet smile. His drastic change made Sungyeol extremely shivered.

 

“ Oh..” Sunggyu smiled back. Sungjong freed his cousin, but still his glare followed every single Sungyeol’s move.

 

“ Aish.. This kid is ultimately scary..” Sungyeol mumbled.

 

“ Hyung, what did you say? I heard that, you know..” Sungjong said with his angelic smile, but somehow there’s some dark aura around him that gave the feel that he would eat you alive. Meanwhile, Sunggyu could only look around in confusion since he’s clueless about what’s going on between the two. Just then, he looked at the clock and it was 5 PM already and he rushed to gather his things..

 

“ Guys, I gotta go!!” he shouted as he ran out from Sungjong’s room, left the two boys with a puzzled expression on their face.

 

“ What’s wrong with him?” Sungyeol said.

 

“ I don’t know..” Sungjong shrugged.

 

Sungyeol sat on the floor while he younger was lay on his bed, hugging his bear plushie..

 

“ Ya, Lee Sungjong.. You like him, don’t you?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“ Hm?”

 

“ You’re in love with Sunggyu-hyung, right?” Sungyeol grinned.

 

“ Is it your problem?” Sungjong avoided to answer, made Sungyeol curved a smirk.

 

“ I took it as a yes then..”

 

“ If it’s true that I love him, then what? It has nothing to do with you..” Sungjong said as he glared at his Hyung.

 

“ Ya! I just wanna know the story. And maybe, I can help you.. Why are you being so stingy?” Sungyeol frowned.

 

“ You don’t need to do anything, Hyung! Just shut that mouth of yours and don’t spill this to everyone!” Sungjong exclaimed.

 

“ Wow~ Cool..” Sungyeol reached out his two hands and made a gesture meant to calm his cousin.

 

“ Hyung, you’re just.. Annoying.”

 

“ I’m not. I’m just trying to be a nice Hyung here~” Sungyeol sang with his carefree tone.

 

“ I think, you better take care of yourself first rather than worry about me..”

 

“ Well, I have nothing to be worried about~”

“ You sure? Then, what about Myungsoo-hyung?” Sungjong said with a smirk on his face and Sungyeol was speechless as he looked down.

 

“ Tch,” Sungjong clicked his tongue as his smirk could be seen more obviously.

 

“ Jong-ah..” Sungyeol called the latter hesitantly.

 

“ Why?”

 

“ How does it feel?” Sungyeol paused. “ .. To be in love..”

 

“ Why are you asking this again?”

 

“ Hum.. I still don’t get the feeling..”

 

Sungjong sighed, then he smiled slightly seeing his Hyung who acted more like a dongsaeng rather than a Hyung..

 

“ Ehm.. Let me think.. Well, I don’t really get it either. But, I’m sure you can feel it, Hyung..”

 

“ I can feel it? But, how do I know if what I feel is love?”

 

“ Hmm.. I can’t really describe it.. But, it feels like.. Everyting around you was so much brighter that everything looked so shimmering..”

 

“ And then?”

 

“ As for me, I can’t stop thinking about him. It’s just, I can’t help myself but to think of him. And there’s kinda weird feeling whenever he was near. Like your heart beats so fast..”

 

“ But, isn’t it an illness or something??” Sungyeol asked innocently.

 

“ BWAHAHAHAHA~~” Sungjong burst into laughter as soon as he heard the older question.

 

“ Why? Our heart beats fast if we consume too much caffeine..” Sungyeol argued.

 

“ Puuft.. It’s not that kind o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter