Chapter 11

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finished buying some groceries, –well, he changed his mind and yes, he’s going to cook for Sungyeol– Myungsoo headed back to the house to be greeted by someone’s figure outside the house. He opened the car’s window and his eyes widened as he knew it was no other than Sungyeol. The choding sat on the ground still with his pyjamas and the blanket wrapped his body. Myungsoo jumped out from the car as soon as it stopped and walked towards Sungyeol. As he came closer to the latter, he found tears rolled down on the taller’s cheeks..

 

“ Sungyeol-ah.. What’s wrong?” he asked gently as he cupped the tall boy’s face.

 

“ Where have you been?” Sungyeol asked, gazed at Myungsoo with his teary-eyes.

 

“ I went to buy you some ingredients, so I can cook something for you to eat..”

 

“ You lied *sob*, don’t you?” the taller asked suspiciously.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ You’re not an angel *sob*.. I can’t see your wings, even after I woke up from sleep..” Sungyeol uttered, sobbing.

 

“ I’m sorry for that..” Myungsoo patted the latter’s hair. Sungyeol snuggled to him and hugged him..

 

“ Tell me, why are you outside? Why are you crying?” Myungsoo asked gently as he the latter’s back, calming the taller.

 

“ You made me sleep, then left me! I’m scared *sob*!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

 

“ I’m sorry.. I’m truly sorry..” Myungsoo whispered those words, still embracing the tall boy. Slowly, he got up and led the boy went inside the house. He made Sungyeol sitting at the living room, then he got up to cook some food, but the choding grabbed his hand..

 

“ Where are you going?” Sungyeol whined.

 

“ Kitchen. I need to cook you something that you can take your medicine..” Myungsoo smiled.

 

“ I’ll come with you, then,” Sungyeol got up and tugged Myungsoo’s shirt.

 

“ You don’t need to.. Just sit here and I’ll prepare your meal. Okay?”

 

“ No! I won’t let you leave me alone again!!” the taller boy nagged.

 

“ I won’t leave you again, I promise.”

 

“ I won’t believe you! You lied to me earlier!”

 

“ Hey.. I’m an angel, remember? I won’t leave you alone..”

 

“ But, you left me all alone a while ago..”

 

“ Okay, okay..” Myungsoo sighed, then smiled at the latter, “ You can come along..” he said in the end.

 

Myungsoo made his way to the kitchen with Sungyeol trailing behind him. Right after he put down all of the groceries, he wore an apron, then washing his hand cleanly and he’s ready for cooking. On his side, there was a certain choding staring at him with his sparkling eyes..

 

“ Cheonsa-nim~” the choding sang as his eyes never left the so-called ‘cheonsa-nim’ a.k.a Kim Myungsoo.

 

“ Hm?” Myungsoo gazed back at the boy as he smiled slightly.

 

“ Can I help you?” Sungyeol asked with his puppy eyes.

 

“ Uhmm.. Let me think..” the boy made an expression that looked like he was in a deep thought, then smiled, “ Okay.”

 

“ YAY!!” the taller jumped in excitement, causing the latter to laugh, then blinking innocently, “ What can I help you?” he asked.

 

“ Let’s see..” Myungsoo started unpacking the stuffs, then he handed some vegetables to the choding, “ Can you help me washing them?”

 

“ Roger!!” Sungyeol gave him a salute as his answer, then took those veggies and went straight towards the sink. Myungsoo could only smile at the view, then he started busying himself with other preparations..

 

“ Cheonsa-nim~” the choding cried as he looked at Myungsoo, who was chopping a chicken beside him, with his pleading eyes.

 

“ What’s wong, Yeol?” Myungsoo looked back at the taller. That pet name just came out from his lips without he realizing it.

 

“ Ugh..” the latter scrapped his nape, “ I don’t know how to wash them..” he said with his kicked-puppy gaze.

 

The younger smiled, then grabbed some veggies and washed it, giving an example for Sungyeol..

 

“ Just like that.. It’s easy, right?” he said, earning a nod from the latter.

 

Just when he was about to finish chopping the chicken, Sungyeol’s cry distracted him once again..

 

“ Cheonsa-nim~~!!”

 

“ What is it, Yeol?” with a sigh, Myungsoo drop his knife and looked at the boy.

 

“ This is the right way to wash them, right?” Sungyeol asked innocently as he washed some spinach with his happy smile.

 

“ Yep, that’s perfect. You’ve done well,” Myungsoo said, ruffling the taller’s hair gently, then back to what he was doing earlier, chopping the chicken.

 

Yet, it lasted only for a five minutes and once again Lee-choding’s cry could be heard..

 

“ CHEONSA-NIIIMMM~~!!!”

 

“ Haaahh..” Myungsoo let out a deep sigh, before turning his head and to his surprise, he found the choding sitting on the floor, staring at him with teary eyes..

 

“ What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” the younger panicked.

 

“ I didn’t mean it.. I swear.. I’m sorry..” Sungyeol blabbered out as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

 

“ Sshh.. Don’t cry.. It’s okay..” didn’t know what to do, Myungsoo could only hug the boy, comforting the choding, without even knew why he cried.

 

On the other hand, Sungyeol kept muttering things like ‘I’m sorry’, ‘I didn’t mean it’, and many other, but then Myungsoo heard something unexpected..

 

“ I’m sorry.. I killed him..” Sungyeol muttered between his sob.

 

“ What?!!” Myungsoo’s eyes shot open at the statement as he grabbed the taller’s shoulder, “ What did you say?”

 

“ I *sob* killed him..” the choding said as he rubbing his eyes, then showed a carrot which was split into two pieces.

 

“ Hah?!” the younger was totally dumbfounded.

 

“ I killed Mr. Carrot..” Sungyeol stated, still crying, “ I *sob* didn’t mean *sob* it, Cheonsa-nim.. I *sob* dropped him *sob* and then..” he stopped his words for a while, “ And then *sob*.. H-he.. He died~”

 

Still completely shock, Myungsoo was quiet as he stared at Sungyeol in disbelief..

 

“ C-Cheonsa-nim? Y-you’re a-angry, a-aren’t you?” the choding asked with his fear-filled eyes.

 

This time, Myungsoo smiled, then patted the latter’s head gently..

 

“ It’s okay, Yeol.. It’s not your fault..” he said in reassuring tone.

 

“ Really?”

 

“ Yep,” Myungsoo nodded, “ Now, can you help me preparing the cutlery instead?” he asked gently.

 

“ Uhm..” the choding nodded, rubbing his eyes cutely, then went to take out some plates, spoons, forks, and their companions.

 

“ Haaahh.. Never imagine that cooking will be this tiring with him..” Myungsoo mumbled to himself.

 

Drowning himself with his work, Myungsoo was jolted when he heard a loud noise, coming from the tall choding behind him. He looked back and there he found Sungyeol on the floor with pieces of glass scattered around him..

 

“ Oh my God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter