Chapter 5

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I think it’s illogical.. Since people can do anything for love even irrational things. And we can’t describe love in logical way, since science can’t prove the existance of love..” the words Sungyeol said last night resounded in Myungsso’s head. Deep inside his heart, he knew it from the start and he actually believe in love, he just didn’t want to admit the fact that love does exist in every human-being, so he played dumb instead.

 

Myungsoo walked passed the corridor with a thick book in his hand, Sungyeol’s book. The tall boy asked him to carry it for a moment when they climbed down the tree, yet he forgot about it in the end. Hesitantly, he entered Sungyeol’s class, but he stopped right in front of the door. He saw the tall boy was goofing around with his classmates, playing baseball with a broom as the bat..

 

“ AH!! MYUNGSOO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!” Sungyeol shouted happily when he saw the latter’s frame, and approached the boy with a wide smile in his face.

 

“ Ah.. Er.. I come just for this,” Myungsoo said awkwardly, since the whole class attention was on him, as he handed Sungyeol’s note.

 

“ Wah! I thought I dropped it somewhere..”

 

“ You asked me to carry it for a while last night, yet you completely forgot about it,” Myungsoo chuckled.

 

“ Well, I tend to forget things rather quickly..”

 

“ Hahaha.. You’re really an interesting fellow,” Myungsoo chuckled as he ruffled he latter’s hair, then he left, walked to his own class with a smile plastered on his face. The thing that he did made the class went crazy after he left the room..

 

“ Sungyeol-ah!! How come he was being friendly to you?!!” a boy with girly-face asked excitedly.

 

“ Fufufu.. It’s a secret, Kev,” Sungyeol said to the boy who named Kevin with a grin.

 

“ Are you threatening him or something?” another boy with innocent-look named Hyungshik asked.

 

“ Eeeeyy..” Sungyeol waved his point finger to the left and to the right with an arrogant look as he shook his head, then walked towards his seat.

 

Before his classmates could ask any further, the teacher entered the class and they got back to their seat. Sungyeol sat on his seat, still with a smile and Woohyun asked the boy immediately..

 

“ Did you meet him again last night?”

 

“ Yep..” Sungyeol nodded happily. He looked at his note, then he found a piece of paper stuck out from his book. He opened the book right away and he found a post-it which has a neat handwritting on it..

 

This is my number..

09xx-xxxx-xxx

Let’s meet again in the hill!

It was fun to talk with you.

 

A smile curved on Sungyeol’s face, but suddenly Woohyun grabbed the post-it, and read it..

 

“ Ya!!” Sungyeol scoffed.

 

“ Huum.. He might be in love with you..” Woohyun said.

 

“ No, no.. That’s impossible..” Sungyeol denied those statement immediately.

 

“ But, you like him, right?” Woohyun said with a smirk.

 

“ N-no..” Sungyeol stuttered as he felt his face became warm.

 

“ Auw.. Your face spilled everything already..” Woohyun teased.

 

“ I don’t have that kind of feeling towards him, you know?! Moreover, we’re both guys, you idiot!!”

 

“ So what if you’re both guys? I don’t see any problem there..”

 

“ I’m still normal, you know!”

 

“ What do you mean with normal? Being normal is relative, Lee Sungyeol..”

 

Sungyeol fell silent, what his friend said hit him so hard that he couldn’t even looked at Woohyun’s face..

 

“ I still like women.. I guess..” he spoke lowly.

 

“ Oh. You are. But, you do like men, too. Even you don’t like men, at least you like Myungsoo. No offense..” Woohyun said, then looked away.

 

“ Do I like him? I mean, I like him as a friend. But, I don’t know if I like him ‘that’ way..” Sungyeol uttered lowly, saying to his own self.

 

“ Only your heart knows the answer..” his mom’s words suddenly echoed on his mind as the memory swallowed him up..

 

“ Eomma!! Eomma!!” the little boy ran happily towards his mom with a book in his hand.

 

“ What is this, Yeol?” the wavy haired woman asked gently as let the boy sat n her lap.

 

“ The next door hyung gave me.. It contained many weird picture, though..” the boy said innocently, then handed the book to his mom. The woman took the book and her jaw dropped as she opened the page of the book. It was a mature comic.

 

“ Aigoo.. You shouldn’t read this, Yeol.. You’re a kid..” she said with a motherly smile as she ruffled the boy’s hair.

 

“ But, he said it’s for kids since it has many picture inside..” the boy pouted, then took the book from his mom.

 

“ Yeol, although it has so many picture, the picture is not for kids. Now, give me the book, okay?” the mom tried to take the book, but the boy protected the book with his arms.

 

“ You can read it when you’re older..” she said.

 

“ Uhm.. Can I ask you something before you take this book?” the little Sungyeol said with his puppy-eyes.

 

“ Hm.. Okay, sure. What is it?” the woman smiled.

 

The boy opened the book and showed his mom the page with kissing scene on it, then looked at his mother as he asked innocently..

 

“ Why they do that??”

 

The woman couldn’t help, but smiled at his son..

 

“ Because they love each other..” she answered, then took the book from the boy.

 

“ But, they’re not family..” the boy said. It looked like he had read the book already.. *sigh*

 

“ Of course, they’re not.. Listen, there’s so many type of love..” the woman said, then hugged Sungyeol who sat on her lap.

 

“ Isn’t it the same? It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter