Chapter 6

Fated By Shooting Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like usual, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyu, and Woohyun walked home together while joking around. What’s different was Sungyeol just stayed quiet as he looked at his phone blankly as if he thought about something. He already typed a message for Myungsoo, but he didn’t have any courage to send it. That moment, Sungjong grabbed his phone and pushed the send buttons..

 

“ Yep! Message sent~~” the boy shouted happily, then returned the phone.

 

“ Ya, Lee Sungjong!! What are you doing?!!” Sungyeol yelled.

 

“ Waaahh! Good job, Sungjong!!” Woohyun said as he wrapped his arm on the younger’s shoulder.

 

“ Kekekeke..” Sungjong snickered while Sungyeol was grumbling and walking back and forth like an idiot.

 

“ You can be a total prankster sometimes. And today that prank of yours was awesome,” Sunggyu said with a gentle smile as he ruffled the younger hair. Sungjong flustered, as he turned his head right away, didn’t dare to looked at the older boy. Sunggyu looked at the youngest, puzzled, while Sungyeol formed an evil smile..

 

“ Lee Sungjong.. Don’t tell me you..” Sungyeol teased his cousin only to be glared by him.

 

“ Shut up, Lee Sungyeol!!” the younger said with a death glare.

 

“ Ya! I’m your hyung!!” the tall boy protested.

 

“ But, you don’t act like one,” Woohyun said with a grin.

 

“ I do act like a Hyung!”

 

“ No, you’re not..” Sunggyu joined teasing the choding.

 

“ I am!” Sungyeol pouted. The three was laughing so hard..

 

“ Hyung, look at your face now. Is that an expression of a Hyung??” Sungjong mocked.

 

“ Ya!! You’re death once we arrive!” Sungyeol threatened.

 

“ I’m not scared~” Sungjong sang, stuck his tongue out.

 

“ YA!!!!” Sungyeol was about to grab the younger’s collar, but his phone rang.

 

“ Save by the bell..” Sungjong uttered lowly.

 

Sungyeol looked at his phone immediately and picked up the phone..

 

“ Yo-yoboseyo?”

 

“ Looks like you’re having fun with your friends..” the voice said.

 

“ Eh? How could you know?” Sungyeol asked as he looked around and he found the caller was a few meters behind him.

 

“ Hi,” Myungsoo waved his hand as he walked towards Sungyeol.

 

“ I think, we need to go first..” Woohyun whispered to Sungjong and Sunggyu, a smile plastered on his face.

 

“ I think so..” Sunggyu and Sungjong said in unison.

 

“ Sungyeol-ah, I need to go now! My mom asked me to go home early. Bye~” Woohyun said and ran away immediately, before Sungyeol could ask him. The tall boy gazed at his cousin and Sunggyu, but the two looked away, then Sunggyu held the younger’s hand..

 

“ We need to go somewhere,” Sunggyu said quickly and walked away, dragging Sungjong with him.

 

“ YAA~~” Sungyeol whined.

 

“ Do I disturb you?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“ N-no..” Sungyeol shook his head eagerly.

 

“ What are you going to do?”

 

“ Nothing..”

 

“ Is that so?”

 

Sungyeol nodded.

 

“ Myungsoo-ya..”

 

“ Yes?” Myungsoo gazed at the latter.

 

“ Why are you following us?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“ I’m not following the four of you. I followed YOU..”

 

“ But.. Why?”

 

“ I just want to talk with you.. I wanna know you.” Myungsoo said with a smile as he gazed at Sungyeol’s eyes. The latter looked away as his face painted with red-colour.

 

“ You’re so cold towards the others, yet you’re so friendly towards me..” Sungyeol muttered.

 

“ Because you’re interesting and it’s so much fun to talk with you..”

 

“ Really?”

 

“ Yep. I never met someone as crazy as you before.”

 

“ Ya! Do you come only to tease me?!” Sungyeol snorted.

 

“ It’s a compliment though..”

 

“ It doesn’t sound like one..” the tall boy pouted.

 

“ Hahaha.. But, I really think that you’re interesting.”

 

“ What’s so interesting about me? I thought you hate my noisiness..”

 

“ I don’t like that side of you, but I think I can bear with that. I just so amazed by your love towards the stars and myth. I never meet someone who loves stars and myth as crazy as you. You looked like a maniac to me..”

 

“ Ya! You said it’s a compliment?! What do you mean with maniac?!” Sungyeol scoffed.

 

“ Hahaha..” Myungsoo laughed. “ Maniac in a good way you know.. I’m saying that you are someone who was crazy in love with stars and myth..”

 

“ Actually, I’m not really fond of myth. Myth is just a companion for the stars since each stars has a story and my mom always told me the story..”

 

“ Is that so?”

 

“ Well.. Yea, I’m not really loving it.. Although, I know other myths, too. Not only the one related to stars..”

 

“ Really?”

 

“ Yea. Like the Olympians or maybe some story about flowers..”

 

“ That sounds interesting..”

 

“ But, you said you don’t like it.”

 

“ I don’t believe it, but since it sounds interesting, I become curious about it,” Myungsoo said lightly.

 

The two decided to go to the hill and sat there while chatting, talking about each other life..

 

“ You have a sibling?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“ I treat Sungjong as one, but no. I haven’t.. What about you?” Sungyeol replied.

 

“ I have a younger brother..”

 

“ But, I heard that you’re an only child..” Sungyeol frowned.

 

“ Well, he’s my butler’s son. He has worked for my family since he was young and always take care of me since I was born ‘till now. A couple years after his son born, he brought him to my home that he could play with me and be my friend. So, my dad and me treat him and his son as our family members..”

 

“ Aaahh..” Sungyeol nodded, then asked. “ Is he just like you?”

 

“ Hm?”

 

“ Is he as cold as you?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter