C.A.P

I will show you

Ok,I'm moving the featured Characters chapter to 2 chapters later!Comment if you want to be in it.If you don't...well,I know you guys read this....so,why don't you comment?!!Lol well on with the chapter!

 
Ch8:C.A.P
 
Normal POV:
**Briiiing**
The lunch bell rang,and Jiunh made her way to the cafeteria.While she was walking,she saw a group of cheerleaders walk towards her.
Ugh..what do these drama queens want?
 
"Hey,Jiunh was it?Don't think your are that,just because you're Ailee,and close to Teen Top,doesn't mean you own the school."snickered Yugiah.
 
"Oh?Are you jealous of me,Yugiah?!The Yugiah is jealous of me?I'll tell you this...I once was jealous of you,when you stole my Joon.My life was devastated.But now I wonder why I was even jealous,when you were just PLASTIC."Jiu shot back.
All the attention was on you.Even the teachers!They just stood there,watching the fight. Yugiah looked pissed. Jiunh smirked, while the Cheerleaders strode away. Aish, why are they so snotty?!She walked into the cafeteria.Teen Top was seated in there usual spot,in the back,next to a window,with a view of the blossom tree,and pond. Jiunh walked over to them. Her friends were absent today,all three of them.Isn't that weird?
"Hey...have you guys seen Yoona,Yu,and Ji?"asked Jiunh.
"Hmm...nope!What about you Changjo?"replied Ricky.
"No,I haven't seen them for awhile."answered Chanjo.
"Oh...well can I join you guys?"
"Of course!But,you owe me some of your lunch,since I gave you a ride."said C.A.P .
"Ehh?!This is my Bento,I made it."
"Well,I guess I will eat your cooking,unless it's horrible."joked C.A.P
"Aish!Whatever! Take some then!!"Jiunh replied while she tried to resist the urge to hit C.A.P .
"Nah,I'm fine!"
ARGHH!!!!Jiunh got up,a dark aura surrounded her. Everyone sweat dropped.C.A.P,who knew you were going to kill him,got out of his seat,and ran out the cafeteria. Little did Jiunh know that C.A.P was teasing her for his pleasure.
 
Sorry for a short chapter,I wanted you to see C.A.P's thoughts of Jiunh. :P anyway,please comment,subscribe,and comment!