Unexpected

I will show you

 

Ch15: Dont Even Try

Normal POV:

After that scene of L.Joe and Ailee,Joon kept following them.Like stalking them from a distance.Minah started to get curious of why Joon quit talking to her,and decided to do something.It was Saturday,which meant Ailee had to go to her entertainment(A.N. Idk what entertainment Ailee's in >_

**YMC Entertainment(I figured out what entertainment!)

Ailee POV:

I was warming up my vocals,when Baekhyun arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo!Baekhyun!" 

"Annyeong Ailee-ah.Oh,when is your birthday?Mine is May 6th 1992(fake year).

"Mine is May 30th,1992."(Fake year)

"Call me Oppa,okay?"said Baekhyun Oppa.

"Arasso,Oppa."

Normal POV:

Baekhyun smiled.

They chose the song,"Really I Didn't Know."After hours of rehearsing,it was 8:00pm.Baekhyun invited Ailee out for dinner.She accepted,and thanked him.

**Cafe Lust**

The two arrived, and a waitress came to get there orders.

"One strawberry smoothie,and a strawberry cheesecake please!" Ailee asked politely.

"A berry smoothie,with a carrot cake please."Baekhyun asked.

The waitress left and went to make their orders.

"So,what's your relationship with Kim Joon?I mean he keeps following you lately."Baekhyun said while gesturing towards Joon and Minah,two   booths away from them.

"U-h.."

Before Ailee could answer their order arrived.

"Um..well I used to date Joon,but he broke up with me,so I don't know why he keeps stalking me.Apparently he thinks I don't notice."

"Oh,sorry about asking you that question.It seems like you need a bodyguard."Baekhyun said with a tiny smirk.

They finished their meals,and left the Cafe.Baekhyun was walking Ailee home.When they arrived,she thanked him,and wished him a goodnight.Before Ailee could open the door,Joon appeared from behind her,while holding her still.One hand was on her shoulder,the other on .

She struggled and then elbowed Joon in in stomached.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT???!" Yelled Ailee.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP HANGING OUT WITH OTHER BOYS?!YOU'RE SUPOSED TO BEG FOR ME TO TAKE YOU BACK!" Joon yelled back.

"Wow,so that's how you think I would be like?! You should have known from the start of our days of dating that I was a strong person! You're such an !" 

Joon was lost for words,he should have known she was a strong person.He was also suprised by her yelling at him. She never done that before,not ever.He liked this side of her,he just didn't know why.He knew that she was the girl he knew before.

"YAH! ARE YOU EV-!!" Ailee was cut off when Joon pulled her closer and kissed her.