Role Play

I will show you

 

Normal POV:
 
It was another normal day,Jiunh hung out with Ji,Yu,and Yoona a lot since shes been back.Something that bothers her is Yugiah and Joon.Yugiah would give her dirty looks,and whenever she's with Joon and Jiunh walks by,she gets all close to him.Like heck does Jiunh care.She hates Joon for Kami's sake(Japanese saying lol!!)!
 
**School/Drama class**
 
"Class!We will be doing a play for the school,so the play will be about,a  girl who got dumped by her boyfriend,and later debuted as a singer,and an actor.She later returns home,where her best guy friend waits for her return,he secretly likes her."
 
"I already have the parts assigned to each of you,the lead role woman will be Song Jiunh,Her exboyfriend will be Kim Joon,her best guy friend is L.Joe,and finally the role as the drama queen,and head of the cheer leading team is Yugiah."
 
"Jiunh will be Hyuuna. L.Joe is Khyon,Yugiah is Jessica,and Joon is Bukyun."
 
They got there scrips and began rehearsing(A.N Teen top goes to Jiunhs high school.).
 
"Hyuna,I'm breaking up with you."said Bukyun.
 
"Why?"asked Hyuna,shaking.
 
"He has me now,Hyuuna."said Jessica,with a smirk.
 
Jessica kisses Bukyun.
 
"See,likes me,not a nerd like you."says Jessica
 
Hyuuna runs away.
 
"Annnnnnd,scene!!!"said the drama teacher.
 
After rehearsing the scene where Khyon confesses to Hyuna,Teen Top decided to eat at Cafe Lust,along with the girls.
 
**Cafe Lust**
 
"Jiunh,when is the school play?I wanna see it!!!"Ji asked.
 
"Ehh.....the 9th of September,so next week."answerd Jiunh.
 
"Yah,it's weird how the play matches you Jiu."said Changjo.
 
"Aigoo~it's weird,but I'm pretty sure no one is going to confess to me,I mean,yah I'm Ailee,but I don't think anyone likes me."said Jiu(Jiunhs nick name).
 
"You never know Jiu.Someone might confess to you one day."replies Yu.
 
L.Joe,Niel,and C.A.P sweat dropped.Luckily no one noticed.They ate and went home.
 
Jiunh's POV:
 
Aigoo~that scene we rehearsed was reliving the break up.The play is called "My red string of fate". But,Jiunh doesn't know anyone who would want to date her.Yah she's rising star Ailee,but no one likes her for her personality.Or so I thinks.I took and shower,brushed my teeth,and washed my face.I didn't want to sleep yet,it was only 7:45pm.I my laptop and went on the Chatroom.The people who were on were:
 
L.Joe
 
C.A.P
 
Niel
 
Joon
 
Yugiah
 
Yu
 
I read the messages,so far Yugiah is bragging about her being with Joon,while the teen top members who are online,are talking about their songs,and Yu getting bullied by Yugiah.I decided to type now
 
Yugiah:Haha,who would like a tomboy like you?Nobody
 
Yu:Thats not true!I know someone will like me one day!!!!
 
Yugiah:like who?Chunji?Dont make me laugh!He's a singer and you're ugly!!
 
Jiunh:Leave her alone Barbie, I'm tired of you being so mean to people,to make yourself feel good!How about you quit being a biach,and leave my friends alone!!!
 
This surprised Joon,Jiunh standing up for herself?!The Jiunh he knew would have never dared to stand up for herself!
 
Yugiah:What if I don't want to?You can't make me.
 
Hmm...how will my millions of fans react when they know the truth about you?I can post this chat on my Twitter account.
 
Yugiah:Fine!You haven't seen the last of me!
 
Joon: that's enough,Yugiah quit it,Jiunh..........leave us alone.
 
End of chat 
 
I went to YouTube,and searched up my favorite Teen Top song,"Crazy".After that I video chatted with Teen Top.
 
"Eh?You did what?!"asked Niel.
 
"Niel,I'm not the old Song Jiunh,she is nowhere to be found."replied Jiu.
 
"Jiu,I'm happy you stood up for yourself and Yu.But don't you think Yugiah will do something?"asked CAP.
 
"No,Jiu is too scary.Aigoo~"said L.Joe
 
"Er...She won't,I promise!"
 
-Bad Boy rapper had left the chat-
-Emotional voice Niel has logged off-
-Leader C.A.P has left-
 
"Why did they leave Ricky,Chunji?"
 
"Hehehe I think they like you. :)"replied Ricky
 
"Yah!The way they worried about Yugiah bullying you means something."relied Chunji.
 
"Eh?No way!"Jiunh replied,while blushing.
 
"Well,I have to study "My red string of fate".
 
 
"Baii!"
 
"Bye Jiunh!"
 
"See you at school!"
 
-Ailee Rising Star has signed off-
 
Normal POV:
 
Jiunh had finished studying the lines of "my red string of fate",and was now calling Yoona.
 
Hello?Jiu?What's up?
 
Ehh,well I just got done with Chatroom,and Chunji,Ricky,and Chanjo,said that L.Joe,C.A.P,and Niel might like me....
 
AIGOO~They like you!
 
Hey,I said "Might", not like.
 
Haha,I know but it seems like they like you.One of them could confess to you soon!
 
Aish!Keep dreaming Yoona.Well,I have to go,see u later!
 
Kk!Bye!
 
-End of Call-
 
 **Next Day** 
Niel's POV:
 
Niel's inner thoughts:
aish!I wonder of Chanjo is still mad at me?It wasn't my fault that Song Jiunh's cute face appeared in my mind!W-what did I just think!I like Jiunh don't I?Aish!But C.A.P hyung likes her!I know for sure that L.Joe likes her too!Well,may the best man win!
 
Joon's POV:
 
Argh!Why does she keep popping into my head?!I'm the one who broke up with her!I love Yugiah,but she changed so much!Song Jiunh,what have you done to me?!I can't like you!
Just then I ran into someone.I looked up to see Jiunh.She was on the ground,with a scraped knee.
 
"Yah!Watch where you're going Joon!"she yelled while getting up,sweeping dirt off her skirt.Skirt?!The only things she wore we're pants,and a t-shirt!I looked at her outfit.It was a black skirt,with a white tank top,as a black cardigan.She had white tights,and a pair of tom's on.Wow.When did she get this beautiful?!A hand infront of my face snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
"Joon?What are you staring at?Do you need me to punch you awake?"asked Jiunh.
 
"What?Oh no,I'm sorry!Want to walk to school together?"I asked.
 
"Thanks,but no thanks.I have a ride waiting for me.C.A.P hyung is picking me up!See you later loser!lshe relied as easy as cake.What happend to her nervous,shy side?
 
I'm so so so so so so sorry!!!!!!!School is here,and I can't update!Thank goodness for labor day!3 day weekend!!!I will try upload more often!Anyways,did any of you guys go to Kcon?I didn't.I just watched videos of Teen Top at Kcon.I almost cried!I really wanted to go!Haha,well I hope you all are enjoying the story!Also,who wants to be a Chacter in the next chapter?!!Just comment your name,age,hobbie,and what u want to do in the story!Warning!I'm only taking 3 people!Good Luck!P.s. I love Teen Top Rocking!!