I'm back!!

I will show you

updated:9-2-13

3 months later:

Normal POV:

Jiunh has debuted as Ailee,she left school for this reason,but nobody knew except for Yoona,and her family.She just got done from her world tour,and is almost at her high school.Since she's going back to her how town,and she's only 17,she has to attend school.The limo stopped.She walked out,with her body guards arround her,she was In the middle.One guard was infront of her,two on the left,two on the right,and one behind her,so you can't see her. Everyone stopped,and stared at the limo and Guards.They read the name on the limo,it read:

Rising Star Ailee

Then it happened,everyone ran towards her,while the guards held them off.There were cheers,screams,and fanboys.Ailee made it to the office.

*Office*

Jiunh/Ailee's P.O.V

"So thats why you left?The staff thought you moved."the principle said.

Jiunh had just explained why she left ,and that she will be attending high school agian.

"Well,I was hoping I could attend today.Is that ok?"

"Yes,but only one condition,the school is going to have Prom this Friday night,and we were wondering if you could preform?"

"Oh!That will be perfect,I could also get Teen Top to come to!Is that ok?"

"Yes!The bell will ring soon,so please get going to class,you already received your schedule." 

*Class*

Normal P.O.V

"Class,we have a new student!Please enter!"

The door opened,there she was,Song Jiunh.Everyone gasped as she walked to the front.Her appearance had changed,a lot.Instead of her cheap clothes,she wore a designer white one-shoulder shirt,with a big light pink,music note in the middle.It had smaller ones around it.She wore light pink skinny jeans,had her hair grown to here waist.It was short before.For shoes,they were brown boots.

"Annyeonghaseyo!I'm Song Jiunh!You might remeber me from the beginning if the school year,I just returned from somewhere,and something,you'll find out later."

*At lunch*

Jiunh met Yoona at lunch.Jiunh was walking when she bumped into someone,and spilled her food on him.She looked up to see him.Her ex-boyfriend Joon.

"Watch we're you're going-wait Is that you Jiunh?!"

"Ah!I'm sorry I wasn't looking were I was going!Yes,I'm back,I'm attending school again."

"Oh,well see you around,and it's ok."

She found Yoona sitting down at a lunch table,with some people she didn't know.

"Jiunh!Im so happy to see you!Why didnt you tell me you're coming back?!!"

"I wanted to surprise you silly!"Jiunh replied,while getting her life hugged of her,from Yoona.

"Oh,Jiunh these are some of my friends.This is Kim Ji,Joon's cousin,she's nothing like him.Ji had long black hair,blue eyes,and pale skin.This is Yu mi,I met her in Math."

Yu had brown A-line hair,she wore a pair of Jeans,a T-shirt saying:Hi,now go away.She wore grey Vans.

"Hi..."said Ji.

"H-hello."greeted Yu shyly.

"Hi,I'm Song Jiunh,also known as Ailee,but I keep my identity a secret.Please don't tell anyone."

"We won't don't worry!"said Ji & Yu.

"So,who are you guys going to prom with?"asked Jiunh.

"No one,just the group."they all replied.

"Oh,could I join you guys?"

"Yeah,sure why not!"Yoona said,the others replied with a nod.

**After School**

Normal P.O.V

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!!"Yoona shouted excitedly.

"Ok,let's go!"Yu,Ji,and Jiunh said.

**The mall**

They arrived at the mall,and went into "Teen's Rock",a teen fashion shop.All of them were trying in dresses,and asking them if the dress is nice.Jiunh came out of the fitting room.Yu,Ji,and Yoona gasped.She was wearing a dark blue dress,that ws tight at the top,and flowed down at end of her chest.It had 3 layers,and ended just before her knees.She wore silver heels to match her silver earrings.

"OMG!!!!!That's the one,get that one!!"shouted Yu,Ji,and Yoona.

"Ok,ok.I like this one anyways!!!"

"You totally match the Prom's theme."Midnight Sky"."said Yoona.

"Ooo,girl!You're going have a bucket load of guys asking to dance with you!"laughed Ji.

"Yeah,even Kim Joon."said Yu

"Umm,he broke up with me for Yugiah,so no he won't,I honestly hate him."replied Jiunh.

"I'm sorry!I didn't mean to bring it up!"apologized Yu. 

"It's totally ok, I mean it"said Jiunh.

After they bought their dresses,they went to the food court,where they unexpectedly met Joon and Yugiah.

"Hey,ugly !How are you doing since I have you're Joon?"asked Yugiah.

"Woah,did you just call me a ugly ?Well at least I'm 0% plastic unlike you,Barbie Doll."shot back Jiunh.

Yugiah was about to through a punch at Jiunh,untill Jiunh grabbed her hand,and flipped Yugiah over.Everyone was shocked,a small girl like Jiunh,beating up a person a foot taller than her?!!!

"Guys,that's enough!"said Joon.

"That flipped me over,and you don't care?!!"yelled Yugiah.

"This isnt the last time,Song Jiunh!!!!!I will make you're life a nightmare!"screamed Yugiah.

Joon and Yugiah left."Wow!Where did you learn to do that?!!"asked Ji.

"Hmm I'm a celebrity,they teach us that in my entertainment."answered Jiunh.

"Awesome!!!!Well,I have to go,bye!"said Ji.

**Jiunh's hous-Manshion**

Jiunh just finished rehearsing her song with Teen Top,in her studio.She was now asleep from that long day.

"You're not a bad girl,You're not bad girl."

Jiunh woke up,looked at her text.It was from L.joe Oppa.The text:

L.joe:Hey,I wanted to say good night,and sweet dreams!

-L.Joe

Jiunh:Thank you!Good night and sweet dreams too!

-------------------------------------------------

Me:So sorry for not updating!!!!School Is in the way,I was busy with soccer and shiz like that.Lol,well look at the spark betweeb L.Joe and Jiunh.If you guess what Jiunh's ringtone is correctly,you will be given a shout out in the next chapter!Subscribe and Comment please!