Ice Flower

I will show you

 

Hey guys!I was wondering,how many people read this?Lol I looked at my reults for the poll,and I was shocked to see I had about 10 readers!Please comment,I really want to know your opinion about the story.Thank you!

Ch4:Ice Flower

L.Joe's POV

Aish!Why I can't I tell her I like her!We were childhood friends.Our parents knew eachother ever since we were young.That is,untill I debuted and my family moved to America.When I returned I found out that she was dating Joon.After that,she moved to America to debute.

While I was walking to the kitchen,I heard,"YAH!!!WHY ARE YOU SUCH A KLUTZ?!!!"

I ran to where the pound was coming from,Niel and Chanjo.Apparently Niel had spilled bubble tea on Chanjo's Dry Clean Only shirt.Like me,Chanjo can have short temper.

"I'm sorry Chanjo!!!!!I'll pay for your shirt!"apologized Niel.

"AISH!!You better,this cost me $50!!"

"Hey guys what happened?"I decided to speak up.

"Niel wasn't watching where he was going,and spilled his bubble tea on me!"

"It was an accident!"

"No it wasn't!"

"Was to!"

Was not!"

"WAS TO!!!"

"WAS NOT!!!"

I decided to leave since it was getting to loud.I walked into the living room,where C.A.P was napping,figures.I the TV,the news came on.Jiunh's school was showing.

"This just in,Ailee the rising star,is acutally Song Jiunh!She blew the crowd away by her unexpected arrival,and her outstanding singing!"

**Flashback**

Normal POV:

Teen top just finished preforming,"Miss Right".It was Ailee's turn,she walked stage,while getting gasps and stares.

"Annyeonghaseyo!I'm Ailee,and I will  be singing "Ice Flower" from the drama,"Queen's Ambition".

(A.N I don't own Ailee or the song or the drama)

 

 

Another day quietly passes again
I am just living like that
I can’t do anything
Only memories remain

 

If only I can love again after time passes
It would be so nice

Tears, my memories can’t forget you
Heart, my memories can’t let you go
If only I can see you for just one day my love

I can’t turn things back now
Only memories remain

If only I can approach you after time passes
It would be so nice

Tears, my memories can’t forget you
Heart, my memories can’t let you go
If only I can see you for just one day my love

I know it’s love, even the past days
My tears are flowing

Tears, my memories can’t forget you
Heart, my memories can’t let you go
If only I can see you for just one day my love

Every cheered and clapped.Yugiah just pouted.Joon had his eyes widened,and mouth open.

"I hope you enjoyed!!!Have an amazing night!"

End of flashback

"Yah,L.Joe!"C.A.P said while waving his hand infront of his face.

"Ah,what?"

"Where you thinking about Jiunh's song?"asked C.A.P

"How did you know?!"

"I've known you long enough to know."

"Aish!I was thinking about her so what?!"

"Wait,I asked you if you were thinking about her song,not her!"

"AISH!!!!"

"Haha,I know you like her."

but I like her too.

Jiunh's POV:

I was walking to Cafe Lust.I was going to meet Ji,Yu,and Yoona there for lunch.The streets were calm,people riding bikes,kids playing,couples holding hands,and laughing.I sighed.I wish I could be happy with someone again.Hands covers my eyes.

"Guess who?Jiunh."

I recognized that voice and turned around.

"L.Joe?!"

"Ah,what are you doing here?"

"To meet friends at Cafe Lust.You?"

"Just taking a walk,and getting away from the shouting from Niel and Changjo."replied L.Joe looking at the sky.His eyes were beautiful.They're so dark,it's like looking into them,makes you wonder.His eyes are fulof mystery,and a touch of happiness.He caught me staring at him,and we locked eyes.His brown eyes with my brown eyes also.We quickly looked away.

"Oh ,well I have to go,bye!"

**Cafe Lust**

Normal POV

Jiunh walked into the cafe,and found her friends.

"YAH!What took you so long?!!"asked Yoona

"Uhh I ran into L.Joe on the way here."

"Oh,"replied Ji with a teasing tone,and a smirk.

"It's not like that,Ji.We just rran Ino eachother and nothing else."I decided not to tell them about when we locked gazes.

Welcome to Cafe Lust!What would you like?

"One Carmal latte please"Jiunh said.

"A peppermint latte please."said Ji

"A Chocolate latte,if you please."replied Yoona

"A mint latte please!"Yu said.

Ok,I'll be back with your drinks!"

-------------------------------------------------

Jiunh's POV:

We finished our drinks and headed home.I went home,took a shower,brushed my teeth and went to bed.It was 9:33pm.

L.Joe's POV

Hmm....Jiunh is like an ice flower,she's kind,beautiful,smart,and caring.She an ice flower she's delicate and can melt into a puddle.Like she did when Joon broke up with her.Well,I went to sleep earlier than usual.Dreaming about me and Jiunh.