The End (Final Chapter)

I will show you

 

L.joe's POV:
 
I quickly ran to the hospital as soon as Jiunh's parents contacted me. I was coverd in sweat,feeling tired as hell.But that didn't matter at the moment, Song Jiunh did. I quickly ran into the waiting room, only to be told that Jiunh cannot have visitors yet. I silently cursed, and looked to my right to see a worried Baekhyun. That fool, it's obivous that Jiunh will be mine.
 
"Hey." Was I said to him. He replied with a slight nod.
 
Suddenly the operation room door was swung open. The docter came out, with a sad expression.
 
"She is ok, but the impact of something hard hitting her head had made her forget the last 3 months of her life."
 
Baekhyun paled, he met her 3 months ago.
 
"Can we come in?"Asked a worried Baekhyun.
 
"Yes,but be careful,don't force her to remember you if she doesn't."
 
"Thank you" L.Joe and Baekhyun replied quietly. 
 
Jiunh was awake processing what happened,and what she still remembered. 
Suddenly the door opened,she looked up to see L.Joe,and SOME OTHER GUY SHE DID NOT RECOGNIZE. 
Jiunh's POV:
 
"Annyeong Jiunh-ssi! How are you feeling?" asked a boy with sandy brown hair. He was wearing a cap with the word: Wolf on it.
 
"Uh...hi...do I know you?..."I asked curiously. His happy expression fell into sadness,and disbelief.
 
"Jiunh-ssi....you don't remember me? I'm Byun Baekhyun...your duet partner for SM and your entertainment? Does that help?" He asked sadly,while looking down. I don't remember a Byun Baekhyun in my life. 
But it seemed like we knew each other.
 
"I'm sorry...I don't remember you...we can be friends though!" I said trying to lighten things up.
 
"It's ok." he said with pain and hurt plastered in his dark,brown eyes.
 
"Ah hem." said another voice I recognized. 
 
"L.Joe Oppa!!!" I shouted,while getting up,but soon falling back onto the bed,due to my head hurting like heck.
 
"Oww..." 
 
"Aigoo~you gotta be careful Jiunh-ah. You're condition is still bad,but it's getting better!"
 
 He said with a bright cheerful smile. Ahhh~his voice I missed it so much! His face,his voice,his everything was perfect. I may be a liar if I didn't say I had a crush on him.
 
"Arasso Oppa. I missed you so much! I'm glad I didn't forget you!" I said happily. 
I imminently regretted saying that,because I remembered how this boy knew me,but I forgot him.
 
"Minahae!" I said while lowering my head to this Baekhyun guy.
 
"It's ok." he said once again, with the same pain filled face expression on his face. He faked a smile.
He left the room afterwards,without a single word,before he closed the door,I could almost see the first tear daring to drop from his right eye.
 
Baekhyun's POV:
 
Why doesn't she remember me?! I swear I will kill Yugiah as soon as she gets out of jail.
 
That night I was depressed,my parents and elder brother couldn't get me to come out of my room,or talk about it. They already knew what happened to Jiunh because she Is famous,and word gets out quickly.
 
I wouldn't eat or talk,just lay on my bed,thinking of how excited she was to see L.Joe,and how she recommended for us to be friends,so I wouldn't feel as hurt. 
 
Normal POV:
After days,weeks,and months of thinking,Baekhyun has decided to let Song Jiunh go. She recovered 2 months after her head injury,but still forgetting Baekhyun. They hung out sometimes as friends ,since Jiunh never knew about Baekhyun's feelings towards her before,but he decided to keep the past the past.
Baekhyun would be lying if he said that he did not have feelings for her still. It still pained him to see Jiunh and L.Joe together,laughing,joking,and worse,DATING. L.Joe even asked if he would be ok with him and Jiunh together,since he could see that Baekhyun liked her.
When Baekhyun first found out,he was broken inside but didn't show it. Baekhyun was actually thankful that L.Joe asked permission,since he knew about his feelings.
 
1 Year Later
 
Remember the girl Baekhyun promised to wait for?Surprisingly, Baekhyun she had returned and goes by the name Shin Hye Jin. She was really nice,sweet,cute,pretty,sporty,artistic,an excellent dancer,Ect. They made a great couple,SM allowed their dating,since Hyejin was a trainee in SM. Top Entertainment and Jiunh's entertainment agreed,since the couple was well shipped by Lunh fans.Including the Baekshin couple. 
 
Kim Joon you may ask? He was sent for 5 years in jail for being a stalker,and a creep towards younger high school girls. He was arrested for harassment and so on. (A.N What a byuntae >_<)
 
Apparently,and ahjumma next door saw him harassing two high school girls while walking home. The police had received many complaints of him,so they decided to hunt him down,and put him in the slammer.
 
Unfortunately,Kim Ji didn't make it. The bullet shot her vital organ, which was extremely important for her to live. They had no donors,and used a sleeping medication to let her die a peaceful death.
on the day of the funeral,everyone was brought to tears and ugly sobbing. During Jiunh speech,she kept crying,so L.Joe helped her out.
She will be forever gone,but never forgotten.
 
The End
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed this story,I honestly didn't plan it thoroughly,but I am ok with the ending. Sorry if you expected more. Thanks for all my subscribers and supporters. I love you all!