Curtain Call

I will show you

 

Ailee woke up to only remember that the school play was today.She quickly got up,and did her morning routine.
 
~Teen Top,we gonna rock it drop it top it,hey don't stop it pop it~
 
Her phone rang,she looked at the contact,and it was surprisingly L.Joe.
 
"Ne,I just wanted to check if you woke up,instead of sleeping in!"teased L.Joe.
 
"Yah!You think I'm lazy?!Pabo!I can wake myself up on time!"she said.
 
"Woah,calm down!Anyways!Good luck!"and with that he hung up.
 
'YAH!What's up with him!'she thought while she walked out door.
 
She was on her way to school,when she saw Niel.
 
"Niel!"Ailee shouted,while waving.
 
Niel's POV:
 
"Niel!"
 
I turned around to see the one who kept appearing in my mind.I replied with one of my famous smiles.She smiled back.
 
Thump thump,thump thump.
 
'My heart always races when I'm near her.When should I tell her I like her?We'll see,but I should tell her soon.'
 
"Annyeong,Ailee!"
 
For some reason,people call her by Ailee now.I guess she prefers it?
 
"Ne,wanna walk to school together?"I asked her with all my courage.
 
"Sure!I was going to ask the same thing!"Ailee replied smiling.
 
**School Drama Class**
 
"Ok from the top again!We have to rehearse untill it's perfect!"the drama teacher shouted.
 
We all sighed and got into our places.
 
"Hyuuna,I've liked you ever since we were young,I love you."
 
"I-i Khyon,I don't know...I don't want to feel hurt anymore,and when I'm with you,I feel safe."said Hyuuna
 
"Hold it there Hyuuna!"shouted Jessica.
 
"You like her? Trust me,she's a total nerd,your a popular.See?It can't happen."said Jessica.
 
"Can't you tell I love her?!I don't care If she's a need or not,I love her to the bottom of my heart."replies Khyon.
 
"Fine!Well I have a better person than you Hyuuna,Bukyun.He loves me very much."
 
"I wouldn't be so sure about that,he seems to taken an interest in that new girl,Hiyorin."laughed Hyuuna.
 
Jessica turns around to find Bukyun flirting with Hiyorin,and Hiyorin flirting back.
 
"Urgh!"
 
"AND SCENE!That was perfect!Save it for tonight guys!"
 
**That night**
 
Ailee wa in her hair and make up.She wore a tanish dress,with dark blue poka dots on it.She wore fake nerd glasses,and had her hair in two braided ponytails.
 
"We're on in 1 people!"
 
Everyone took there places.The curtains opened,while someone walked across the stage with a sign with the play's name on it.
 
Scene 1:
 
 
"Hyuuna,I'm breaking up with you."said Bukhyun.
 
"W-why?!"
 
"Can't you tell he loves me,not you,Hyuuna."
 
Jessica kisses Bukhyun,while Hyuuna's eyes widen,and ran away.
 
"Minzy!!!Bukhyun broke up with me!!!" cries Hyuuna.
 
"WHAT!!I HE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON GIRL!"
 
"I-it's ok Minzy..."
 
"If u say so,but if you want me too tell the CL,Bom unnie,or Dara,just tell me!"
 
Scene 2:
 
"Boy you gotta be aware,la da da da."
 
"That was great Hyuuna!You're new ablum will be a hit!"said her manager.
 
**Skip to last scene,because I'm too lazy**
 
"I loved you ever since we were kids Hyuuna."confessed Kyhon.
 
"I love you to,you made me feel happy,and safe.I haven't felt that in forever."
 
Kyhon kisses Hyuuna
 
"I will always love you."
 
Scene
 
The crowd clapped and cheered.The cast got up on stage and bowed.
 
**With L.Joe and Ailee**
Ailee was walking,when L.Joe asked if she wanted to go eat somewhere,since it was 8:00pm.
 
"Hey,you did a great job out there!"said L.Joe whie smiling.
"Oh,thanks!You did a great job too.After the play,Yugiah was auguring with Joon,about this girl.I think her name was Minah."laughed Ailee.
 
"Oh,she's pretty I guess.Looks like Joon found his next pray."
 
"Hey I have an Idea!How about when Joon starts flirting with her,we put glue on his chair,before school?!!"
 
"Dang,when did you become so evil Ailee?It's a great idea,I'll get the others to help too."
 
"Ok!It's settled it'll happen on Thursday!!"
 
 
 
 
 
Hope u liked the chapter.