Jealousy

I will show you

Ch14:Jealousy

Joon's POV:

Why is Jiunh so pretty?! The only reason why I broke up with Yugiah is beause I wanted Jiunh to know I didn't like the demon anymore.I asked out Minah because I wanted to make Jiunh jealous!AISH!!!That L.Joe guy is getting on my nerves,who does he think he is to try to take my Song Jiunh?! Baekhyun,he's probroly interested in her too! Niel and CAP have a gf now.I heard from my friends that they used to like Jiunh too.

Anyways it was 7:45am i had 20 minutes untill school started.I decided to go to the school pond,next to the blossom tree.When I arrived there,I heard laughing.It was L.Joe and Jiunh.

Normal POV:

L.Joe was showing her a video of his dog, Puu.Puu was dancing to the piano L.Joe was playing.Ailee smiled and started laughing,Puu was just to cute for her to stand.L.Joe stood sat there,admiring her cute smile and her adorable laugh.

"Ailee-ssi what's so funny?"asked L.Joe

"Ah,ani.Puu is just to cute!"

"Ne,but not as cute as you." he teased.

"Yah!" Ailee was blushing and hit L.Joe playfully.

Joon POV:

Not as cute as you?!!What is L.Joe thinking?! I remember when she used to blush like that...WAIT!What am I thinking?!! I don't like Jiunh!!She was just for my entertainment.But she  is as beautiful as she was last time.Aishh!What am I going to do?!!!