Act

I will show you

"J-Ji..how could you.?"

After that she out.

**Unknown Location(A.N lol jk) Minah's basement**

Normal POV:

Ailee awoke and found herself in a basement.She was tied onto a chair securely.

"Haha,seems like Jieunh finally awoke."

She heard an evil laugh.It was Ji's laugh.

"JI,WHAT'S GOING ON?!" yelled Jieunh.

"Well,It seems like is awake.I'll explain what's happening.For I saw you were Kissing my beloveded Kim Joon? Care to explain before you die?" Minah said with a smirk.

Before Ailee could answer,she felt sharp metal across her face.Minah was slicing her arms and face.Ailee hissed in pain.

"I never kissed him,he kissed me.If u were smart enough,you would know that I,Song Jieunh,is smart enough to know how much of a jerk he is." 

"I don't believe her.Get the gun.NOW!" Minah shouted at Ji.

Ji obeyed knowing that she will be punish if she did not.Minah pointed the gun at her head.

"Don't worry,this will only hurt, A LOT!!" Just as she was going to pull the trigger,Ji jumped in the way.The basement door quickly opened,Ailee's guards and the FBI came. They saw Ji on the ground,one of the FBI's checked her pulse,she was still alive.Just then the ambulance arrived and took Ji.Her guards rushed over to her,while the FBI took down Minah.

"THIS ISN'T OVER SONG JIEUNH!!!!!" yelled Minah while being dragged away. 

She didn't remeber what happened next beacause she out.